Know Your Temps: Lucar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do you mean, "I blame the media"? Video Games were a huge influence, along with other cartoons with anthro animals. That's what I meant.
How did "ihaveamac and VinsCool make (you) realize it"? They were the first people I had a semi-decent 'relation' to online, and also happened to both be furries who kinda explained what a 'furry' was. So, I started calling myself one.
Where did you get that Fire Emblem Lucario from? Found it while searching around Google thanks to VinsCool. I can give you a link if you wish.
Why is Lucario your favorite Pokémon? I just really like him for some reason. He's just like... Badass and Cool and Cute and everything all at once.
Do you think Lucario was just an excuse to have a furry in Smash? (My opinion) Yep, Nintendo couldn't resist having the entire series be about a kid with autism who happens to possibly be a furry too.

Can I marry ur sister?(Sinon?) Um... That would make you my Brother in Law, and I already got one, thanks.

are you french? Nope. Not a bit. I'm prussian-dutch.

Why are you no longer a Mimiga? :'( I wanted a break from happy furry. He'll be back. I promise.

Also here's your god-damn text Swift.

Reactions: Lightyose

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A. Examples?
B. Cool story lmao
C. Yes please, I think you'd be doing everyone a favor posting that link. That thing was fucking awesome.
D. Yup, Lucario is definitely all of those things. Now that I think about it, he's in my top 5 favorites. :D
E. Do I smell sarcasm? *Raises eyebrow*
How did you meet ihaveamac?
What device do you browse the temp on most? Second most?

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A. Examples? Sonic games (I used to be a HUGE sega nerd), um................................... IDK. That's the only one I can think of right now.
B. Cool story lmao :3
C. Yes please, I think you'd be doing everyone a favor posting that link. That thing was fucking awesome. Gnoggin is gr8 m8, it's only f8.
D. Yup, Lucario is definitely all of those things. Now that I think about it, he's in my top 5 favorites. :D I know. :3
E. Do I smell sarcasm? *Raises eyebrow* Sarcasm? Where?
How did you meet ihaveamac? Vinny introduced him to me.
What device do you browse the temp on most? Second most? Laptop, otherwise school computers. Sometimes my tablet.

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
C. Pls upload it Here's the original.
E. Your answer about autism I personally agree with some of the points of the video, and I'm also happy it clears up some misconceptions about autism. I mean, I'm autistic. I bet that's why I agree so much.
Do you know ihaveamac irl? Nope, he lives in the U.S.A., and I'm canadian, eh?
Do you ever browse the temp on your phone? I actually have no phone.

D

Deleted-379826

What's up?
Who is Vin #1 me or @VinsCool (oh baby Lucar Is gonna end it all)
Where are you in Canada? I'm in Ontario :P
Are you a ninty dev?
Who is #1 antrho creature?

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's up? The sky, the clouds, my head, etc. Also Not much, just some more fucking with TCPGecko and whatnot.
Who is Vin #1 me or @VinsCool (oh baby Lucar Is gonna end it all) VinsCool.
Where are you in Canada? I'm in Ontario :P I live in the Yukon. Cold winters, semi-warm summers. It's decent.
Are you a ninty dev? I have the SDK tools and stuff.
Who is #1 antrho creature? I can't decide.

Reactions: Deleted-379826
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox