Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
all righty , and welcome to yet another session of kyg , today we will be questioning the subject @ItsKipz on the video game of his choice.

RULES and info
interviews take place Mon-wed and thur-sat

You may ask questions about the game . the persons experiences with the game . and generally topics relating to said game .

Interviews last 3 days.
NO HENTAI games
NO QUICK TEMPLATES(I see any and your kicked)
and lastly NO HATERS
. todays subject ......OVERWATCH!!!!!

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Overwatch better than TF2?
Depends on what you're looking for. TF2 is very much about individual effort, whereas overwatch relies on team composition. Also, the 23 characters available are all unique and fun, so i would say yes, in my opinion Overwatch is better.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For more hardcore players, how's it's replay value? I own the game but haven't really touched it since the summer.
Very high! If you want a serious experience, Competitive Season 3 is starting in 6 days, and there's the new 1v1 and 3v3 modes which are very fun! I still havent grown tired of it, and the 23 characters each have a fun, unique play style so you never run out of new things to try.

Reactions: Lucifer666

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Did you like the Sombra ARG? and also what do you think about Blizzard's Schedule for releasing new héroes?

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you like the Sombra ARG? and also what do you think about Blizzard's Schedule for releasing new héroes?
The sombra arg might have been a little mistimed, but i thought it was a very fun way to introduce a new hero. The schedule for new hero releases is REALLY GOOD IMO, the games been out for 6 months and we have 2 new heroes.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I expected a more elaborated answer then that in all honesty ;/
But fair enough.
Eh, i feel like everything that we thought the game was gonna be pre-launch came true, the new heroes and maps, the gameplay, the graphics, everything we were promised was just there. And while there was lots of hype, it wasnt OVER hyped.

Reactions: DinohScene

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Do you think different buffs/nerfs between console and Pc can créate two different metas?

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think different buffs/nerfs between console and Pc can créate two different metas?
Yeah, but controller vs KB/M already makes 2 metas. Ana isnt as strong on console because people cant aim too well with controller.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is there a monthly subscription fee?
Nope, one 40$ purchase and you get the game, and whatever content comes out in the future, no expansions or dlc here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.