Hacking Kirby Super Star Ultra freeze

APImagine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, it's not exactly a freeze... let me explain.

I download Kirby Super Star Ultra (US version), everything went fine, I followed ALL of Bri's steps for setting up the MicroSD card, all my rom names are longer than 8 characters and have no spaces, so no problems here.

The game loads, and I CAN play it... until I beat the first game, Spring Breeze. Once I complete that game, and it goes to the screen telling me I can now play three other games, but I can no longer move and select anything. The music still plays, the graphics on the screen continue to move, but I can no longer move my cursor, and can't use the touch screen to select anything.

Is this an anti-piracy thing? I feel like I missed something, here.

(Oh, and while I'm at it, I still have not yet figured out what program to download to allow me to add already-made cheats to my USRCHEAT.DAT file... I have quite a few games with no cheats in the database I downloaded off this site, and would sure love to be able to take user-made codes and enter them in myself, but I have NO idea where to start)

APImagine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My bad, you can all disregard this topic, it turns out that the game does hang whenever a new game mode is unlocked, but if you reload the game, the new game mode will be there and everything will work again.

Until you unlock another new game mode, of course. Then you have to reload it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-