OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi every one !
happy.gif

One question, it is about the Kingston MicroSD cards, the ones with "SDC/1GB" as a serial, can they be assembled in Japan ?
The guy who sell them tell me so but aren't they supposed to have this one: "SD-C01G" ?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
well my kingston gb is made in japan. it says it on the card. for the serial number it says SD-C01G JAPAN. as for made in japan. iv been told there made in taiwan and japan. the tawainese one are inferior.hope this helps you amrum.

KRS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the packaging with SDC/1GB on the back can be a Japanese version.

I've got the packaging to one right here. The back of it says that exact thing. On the MicroSD card it says SD-C01G and Japan. That guy wasn't lying to you...

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know what my code is, but it says JAPAN right on the card so if you buy it at a B & M store, you just gotta look at the card through the packaging. Mine came with a normal sized SD adapter as well. I got the card at Best Buy.

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Probably your best bet to be sure of a cards origin is to do what strummer12 did and buy it at a store where you can see the card. The downside of doing that is that you will probably pay 3 times as much at the store.

theADDict

Trophies
XP
Country
Every kingston card I've dealt with have been Japanese SD-C01G.
All have had a label on the back of the packaging stating SDC 1GB, and under that it states, made in Japan.

Kinston packaging these days actually shows the tf card through the front window....where you can see SD-C01G though !!

Those cards sound perfect to me....but no harm in double checking
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.