ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204511744

As topic. Kingston 2gb MicroSD/Transflash card with SD adapter, for 16.96 with free economy shipping. Figured people might want these for flashcards...not a bad deal for a name brand, though I can't claim to know where these were produced. (Japan, Taiwan, etc)

Also, if you're a new Google Checkout customer, you can get 10$ off!

Hope this helps someone!

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have gotten all of my Kingston memory cards from buy.com. And I have used GCO every time
smile.gif
. You can't really beat $7 shipped with no rebates.

By the way, I don't know if I am lucky, but they have all been made in Japan. Including the 2GB memory card I bought a month ago. (I have purchased about 5 MicroSD cards so far)

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this free shipping worldwide?
Or just to the US.

Afraid it's just the continental US. From their faq:

QUOTEÂ Â *Â *If you qualify for FREE Budget Shipping but your order also contains one or more ineligible items, you’ll be charged shipping fees for those ineligible items.
  * FREE Budget Shipping excludes certain oversized and/or overweight items, third-party Marketplace items, and those products that do not include these icons: Free Shipping or Free Shipping when requirements are met
 * FREE Budget Shipping is not available for International orders or shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
  * Please note: Some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply. FREE Budget Shipping does not apply to products with surcharges.
  * You will not receive FREE Budget Shipping on your order for items identified by this truck icon Free Shipping if (a) any eligible Game store products are cancelled, bringing your total of eligible Game store products below $75, or (b) any eligible Sports store products are cancelled, bringing your total of eligible Sports store products below $75, or  any eligible Book, Music, DVD, and Video store products are cancelled, bringing your total of eligible Book, Music, DVD, and Video store products below $25.
  * Eligible Game store products must be combined with other eligible Game store products to meet the $75 requirement.
  * Eligible Book, Music, DVD, and Video store products must be combined with other eligible Book, Music, DVD, and Video store products to meet the $25 requirement.
  * Book store orders containing 10 or more copies of an item are not eligible for FREE Budget Shipping.
  * Eligible Sports store products must be combined with other eligible Sports store products to meet the $75 requirement.
  * We reserve the right to end or change this free shipping offer at any time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one