Hacking Kingdom Hearts Recoded (U) AP

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
If AAP isn't working right, it's probably due to the fact that you have a slower MicroSD card.

The (E) version has English and is pre-cracked. Go ahead and use that one for now until AKAIO 1.8.2 comes out with the AAP feature updated to support lower speed MicroSD's.

Kurossaki652

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
If AAP isn't working right, it's probably due to the fact that you have a slower MicroSD card.

The (E) version has English and is pre-cracked. Go ahead and use that one for now until AKAIO 1.8.2 comes out with the AAP feature updated to support lower speed MicroSD's.
Thanks I'll try it out :3

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just gonna put this out here so that there aren't 50 posts of "Works great on mine!"

The new AKAIO AAP feature is auto-enabled for games and is made to run well on even slower MicroSD cards. Guess what folks, this means no more AAP not working for specific people due to the MicroSD card's speed. That means this game is gonna work perfectly as it did for people beforehand that had AAP functioning correctly.

Now, no more need to post that it works now.
tongue.gif

I will watch people totally skip this post now. :3

Zelgoto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Acekard 2i/ Akaio 1.8.5a with a 2gb kingston micro sd and it freezes on the loading screen trying to load the rom
I tried a few different versions
Help?

MacabreAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zelgoto said:
I have a Acekard 2i/ Akaio 1.8.5a with a 2gb kingston micro sd and it freezes on the loading screen trying to load the rom
I tried a few different versions
Help?

Having the same issue. Tried both the cracked and non-cracked ROMs and neither are working. I have an Acekard2i with AKAIO 1.8.5a and the same Kingston microSD. And yes, the AAP option is turned on (I still have an option to turn it on or off, even though the person above said it was automatically enabled).

dailun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. It woks fine on my DSi and stuck on "loading" on my son's DSI XL.

I am running 1.8.5a on both.

Haven't finished troubleshooting it yet (matching DSi FW versions, etc.) Will report back/update when I find anything.

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dailun said:
Interesting. It woks fine on my DSi and stuck on "loading" on my son's DSI XL.

I am running 1.8.5a on both.

Haven't finished troubleshooting it yet (matching DSi FW versions, etc.) Will report back/update when I find anything.

I got a DSI XL. and Like I said, its working perfectly. Reformat the sd with panasonic sd formatter. Place 1.8.5 on the sd then place 1.8.5a and you are ready to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: