Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Trolly, Dec 1, 2008.

Dec 1, 2008
  1. Trolly
    OP

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    I turned over to IGN this evening only to find a review of a new Kingdom Hearts game on PS2. Turns out they've remade the GBA game Chain Of Memories in 3D for the PS2, which is great news. So, anyone had the fortune to play this yet?
    I'm hoping to pick this up when I can.

EDIT: It comes out tomorrow in the US, 2nd December.

2. DarkCamui

Member DarkCamui GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    Been out in Japan for quite some time now and they even got Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix with it which is like a Directors Cut version.

3. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    I'm so glad I pre-ordered both this and Persona 4. Man is Xmas coming early.

4. Shakraka

Member Shakraka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Man, Chain of Memories takes me back. I had to go through 4 different Game Stops to buy (yes, buy) the game. I spent so much time on the cartridge, more than I have on
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Anyways, I'm psyched and I plan to go out to Game Stop this weekend to pick up a copy. And it's only 30 dollars, too.

5. apb407

Member apb407 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Circuit City has it for 20 this week if anybody is interested. Also i loved the GBA one. I think i am actually going to buy this game not borrow or download it. i really love KH and i would hate to see this be the last extra game that comes out because if this does good mabye final mixes will come out too.

6. Pizzaroo

Member Pizzaroo douchebag

United States
    I was playing it today! Finished downloading it and man, it's pretty damn good. I thought a full-3D rendition of a semi-3D game would never work until now

7. Fellow

Member Fellow GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I downloaded it just because I had a fresh batch of Verbs available. Didn't bother to play long because I already played the JPN version.