Kingdom Hearts III: Monsters Inc. trailer

The next world to join the long-awaited Kingdom Hearts III will be Monsters Inc., as revealed by the latest trailer for the game today. Sora, Goofy, and Donald are shown as monsters, as they interact with the characters from the movie. The Toy Story world also gets a few seconds of screentime as well. A new vocal theme is also played through the video, titled "Don't Think Twice". Kingdom Hearts III is still slotted for a 2018 release, though it has no specific release date yet.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was, and he's wearing his aforementioned new duds.

All of a sudden all these character models are much younger than what they left off in... Ansem or Terra looked much older in the past games alongside Sora and Riku. Sora had a more round face and Riku had a slimmer face and cooler non-lesbo hair

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've always thought of Sora as almost the same guy as Sion Barzahd from the first Squaresoft ps2 game The Bouncer, for anyone old enough to remember it or played it.
I've always thought of Sion as a sort of prototype of Sora. They mixed the formula until it worked.

For the game: I don't want to watch any more trailers or hear music - I. want. to. play. the. game.! Skipping this one.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always thought of Sion as a sort of prototype of Sora. They mixed the formula until it worked.

For the game: I don't want to watch any more trailers or hear music - I. want. to. play. the. game.! Skipping this one.

The bouncer sucked, I bought for $7 at GameStop before Kingdom Hearts came out. For kingdom hearts, 2 really sucked and was really easy even on the hardest most. Chain of Memories for ps2 sucked too be cause of the r-stick camera. Never got past kh3 dream drop distance because I never saw hunchback or played Twewy, but then I saw and played them both and never got to completing kh3-d... this one is really kh4

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Riku's outfit reminds me a lot of Noctis. Hahaha Nomura-san..
Also did you all notice the new remixes around the trailer?

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The bouncer sucked, I bought for $7 at GameStop before Kingdom Hearts came out. For kingdom hearts, 2 really sucked and was really easy even on the hardest most. Chain of Memories for ps2 sucked too be cause of the r-stick camera. Never got past kh3 dream drop distance because I never saw hunchback or played Twewy, but then I saw and played them both and never got to completing kh3-d... this one is really kh4
By your logic its Actually Kingdom Hearts 9 not including the mobile games

Reactions: gameboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7