Kingdom Hearts III: Monsters Inc. trailer

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, Feb 10, 2018.

1. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's official lewd axolotl

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Shh, dont call the switch people here.

2. Xandrid

Xandrid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 27, 2016
    Nigeria
    I am mother freaking HYPED!!!!! for this game, I need to get a PS4 soon

Riyaz likes this.
  3. Xzi

Xzi Virtual Bartman

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    First, the "complexion?" And second, don't have a heart attack, I don't care about KH. It was pretty fun for a single game, but it's not worth so many sequels like Smash Bros is. It's just a Disney branding circlejerk at this point, and they already own a majority of entertainment (including Marvel, which I do enjoy).

I'm interested in Bloodborne and Horizon on PS4, and that's it. Not enough to make even hacking a PS4 worth the price. PC and Switch cover everything else.

4. DeslotlCL

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Ps4 can run dolphin through linux at a reasonable frame rate, the switch so far cant :P

5. Xzi

Xzi Virtual Bartman

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    "Reasonable" reads like "garbage" to me, I'll stick to PC emulators except for older consoles.

6. DeslotlCL

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Pikmin 2 seems to run between 50 frames per second. For me, that's more of what the switch will ever be capable of.

7. Xzi

Xzi Virtual Bartman

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    Your point being? PS4 isn't popular because of its hardware. As its exclusives die off so does its relevance.

And we all know the reason Sony isn't interested in the portable market any more: one too many failures.

Last edited by Xzi, Feb 10, 2018
  8. DeslotlCL

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    The almost 75 million of consoles on the wild tells you a different story... or the games that keep coming... the consoles that are still selling... how it destroyed both the xbox one and the WII U which was its direct competition in the same console generation. Yup, ps4 is dying, no wonder why there has not been a need to announce a posible ps5 just like nintendo killed the wii u and went straight the safe route with the switch and their gimmicks. Yup, you are truuuuuuly correct.

Your opinion is a thing, but god lord, it not near as a fact, not even a little.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

We all know why nintendo decided to make a handheld of sorts and not a pure console: one too many failures.

See? it can be said to nintendo too ;)

btw, psp was a pretty solid handheld and sold pretty damn nice and somehow is still selling. Sure it was behind the ds, but it sold, and a lot.

Last edited by DeslotlCL, Feb 10, 2018
  9. DeoNaught

DeoNaught I break all the warranties

Aug 22, 2016
    United States
    Constant Fear
    I was mostly being Sarcastic, Idc if it comes to the switch.

I do love the series though.
    Yeah, and if I got a ps4 ofc I would get games like Horizon, and soon Spiderman.

10. Xzi

Xzi Virtual Bartman

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    I'm not saying it's dying right now, but its exclusives are quickly dwindling, and I think its popularity is being artificially propped up by the ridiculous price of PC components right now. Switch is on the rise because it's something different. PS4 is a stationary box just like PSX, only with more power.

11. DeslotlCL

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    You are still asuming things that are far from being an actual fact. Yes, the switch is selling, yes, nintendo is back at being the popular choice, but at what cost? After failing miserably with the wii u? Ps4 is still strong and selling because it has games, not only multiplats but also exclusives, if it games were getting boring no one would be buying them or supporting the console at all.

Again, you are just throwing a kind of hate over the ps4 and just defending the switch. Both are nice consoles, stop throwing hate without source or facts just because you love nintendo so much.

12. Xzi

Xzi Virtual Bartman

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    That's exactly what I said. It's not because of the hardware. Both XB1X and PC are way stronger than PS4 Pro. People buy a PS4 because of the exclusives. Owning a PS4 doesn't stop one from buying a Switch, though, and that's probably the most popular combo with PC/Switch a close second.

13. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    Your mom's basement.
    The hype is real.

14. jamezfat

jamezfat GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2016
    United States
    Still stuck in 2009...
    AGHHHH I WANT NOW!!

guess I gotta save up for a ps4...
    (Unless they actually follow through with a switch ver. And oh, how awesome that would be!)

15. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Maniac (apparently), but more like "bored"

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    Most probably it won't ever come on the Switch and instead the Switch will get any spin-offs/side-games that may come out later on in the series...

16. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    If they're going to have Pixar, that would ceetainly make KH more interesting. Did anyone ever care about the Disney characters, though? They're always cheap cameos which have very little bearing on the plot.

Certainly isn't as jarring seeing Solid Snake and Mario. At least the anime characters themselves dress ridiculous enough to fit in. Snake not only conflicts with style, but in realism.

ThoD likes this.
  17. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Maniac (apparently), but more like "bored"

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    Tell that to Maleficent and the other evil dudes:P But yeah, I want some Pixar, perhaps even The Incredibles...

18. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    they should release it on steam instead of the switch.

19. Valkyy

Valkyy GBAtemp Regular

Oct 2, 2017
    United States
    Hmm, idk. Earth maybe?
    I really would like them to release it on switch. and if they dont, well...I'll just wait for like 6+ years for a ps4 emulator...

20. Bedel

Bedel The key of the blade

Oct 28, 2015
    It's been confirmed they'll say the release date at E3, you may like to add it to the main post.

Spectral Blizzard likes this.