Gaming Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep has been leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
We need a modded PSP which has 2 memory stick slots loolz, or could it be possible to run the ISO through the PC via USB?

shadow_dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shito said:
on:i guess the game only blocks memory stick acess when not saving

but as far as I understand the game can be played via iso perfectly fine as long as the UMD is in the drive. if that's the case, my guess is that it looks for some type of data using some type of encryption that is aware of the source (ms/umd), and the only possible solution is spoofing that data. thoughts?

McSpermie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadow_dragon said:
shito said:
on:i guess the game only blocks memory stick acess when not saving

but as far as I understand the game can be played via iso perfectly fine as long as the UMD is in the drive. if that's the case, my guess is that it looks for some type of data using some type of encryption that is aware of the source (ms/umd), and the only possible solution is spoofing that data. thoughts?
Kinda new at this so sorry if this sounds stupid just throwing ideas out there.
What if you found the specific code that makes it run while you have the UMD inside, and put it onto another UMD? Then try running the game off the Mem stick.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Japanese people have gone a little off topic me thinks xD

Anyway i think "fishing" might mean search xD Since one talks that they fished for KTYK and said it was a fake XDDDD

Hope those guys don't give up, otherwise all may be lost....

shadow_dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isn't loading it through usb a dead end? I might be wrong, but I think that was discussed a couple pages back, but I didn't follow it because I didn't know how it worked and I'm pretty sure it didn't lead anywhere.

izy521

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shito said:
izy521 said:
SamAsh07 said:
We need a modded PSP which has 2 memory stick slots loolz, or could it be possible to run the ISO through the PC via USB?

It is possible. via IRShell's USBhost lol
but it was already tried and failed
Atleast someone finally told me. Didnt feel like going back a few hundred pages :S

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Then there is one solution!
Buy the game! Woot! I'd buy the US KH BbS but there are 2 major problems that stop me from buying games...
1) UMD sucks PSP's battery in like 2 hours!
2) Where I live, the PSP games come after 6 months or so...meaning if KH BbS US game out in June, I'd be able to buy it by December or maybe January 2011 >_>...

A third problem (not major since KH wont come on PSN)...no playstation store available here...even though I can access it since I gave wrong info. that my region is US
biggrin.gif
(can download free demos on PSN but can't download pay ones, since not available here..)

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
I think somehow theres a lot more protection than we think..... this is square enix.... they will have enforced many AP points..... so the protection is yet to be solved....

Personally im starting to lose hope about the patch, if it's not patched by this week..... im officially waiting for the Europe release sometime after the US >__<
If a patch is released, i will be a very happy man. If not... I will be a very sad man.

I mean come on... i cant even get psplink to work.... so maybe im screwed this way.... or if another way to patch releases and it is compiled into the ISO itself to download, then i might still have a chance...
until then i have nothing else to say except, "please dont give up, dont let square win..."

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Let Square-Enix win for once, hah, that way they won't be encouraged into enforcing even a BIGGER AP in their next big title:- FF Agito XIII...

McSpermie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Buy the game! Woot! I'd buy the US KH BbS but there are 2 major problems that stop me from buying games...
2) Where I live, the PSP games come after 6 months or so...meaning if KH BbS US game out in June, I'd be able to buy it by December or maybe January 2011 >_>...

A third problem (not major since KH wont come on PSN)...no playstation store available here...even though I can access it since I gave wrong info. that my region is US
biggrin.gif
(can download free demos on PSN but can't download pay ones, since not available here..)
Sorry to clarify what I meant earlier if someone somehow found the code inside the UMD that makes it work, extracted it and patched the firmware you are using with it and made it run with whatever UMD you have inside your psp and when you play BBS you have your settings set to play the game through UMD. Does that make sense? I don't really know lol.

MZ EXE.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm screwed if this game or even other games, don't ever get a PSN release, if it did I wouldn't have to worry since I would just go buy it, but If its a UMD only release I'm screwed since my PSP's UMD Drive is dead.

McSpermie said:
yeah I find it kind of odd there are 40 members looking at this thread and none of them are posting.

Its actually better that way then to have +20 or more people spaming things like, IS PATCH OUT?

kakarot1913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(OFF) no dude... i rather play bbs than ff agito... xD
i mean it doesn't have even a release date yet... it's gonna take a while, i'm not saying that i don't want to play it...
(ON) is there some good news at 2ch???

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
kakarot1913 said:
(OFF) no dude... i rather play bbs than ff agito... xD
i mean it doesn't have even a release date yet... it's gonna take a while, i'm not saying that i don't want to play it...
(ON) is there some good news at 2ch???
nope no news at 2ch yet.... they seem to have gone off topic a little bit.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
McSpermie said:
SamAsh07 said:

biggrin.gif
Sorry to clarify what I meant earlier if someone somehow found the code inside the UMD that makes it work, extracted it and patched the firmware you are using with it and made it run with whatever UMD you have inside your psp and when you play BBS you have your settings set to play the game through UMD. Does that make sense? I don't really know lol.
It may make sense, but I don't get it one bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"