Not open for further replies.

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm, I'm not getting anything. I replaced the EBOOT.bin in the sysdir folder with the new one, and when I load up my game, I get a black screen.

I'm running 5.50 GEN D3.

dmasterzr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol...now we wait
biggrin.gif
at least till someone can finish patch
tongue.gif

hyhae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
hyhae said:
Ok , I Have 4.01 M33-2 CFW , I get instead the " The game could not be started (800200148 ) "

I just wanted to share generally that with you guys if its any help

What do you guys think of that ?

neriphis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok their are allegedly 4 security measures. possibilities/facts cut off mem stick access, firmware check, custom firmware check, and one dummy file (though i doubt the dummy is a problem.)

_EX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
neriphis said:
ok their are allegedly 4 security measures. possibilities/facts cut off mem stick access, firmware check, custom firmware check, and one dummy file (though i doubt the dummy is a problem.)

I thought that people were able to play the iso while they have a 6.20 umd in the drive. If that is true then it must not search for CFW while playing.

QUOTEYup, mine's PSP 3000 Gen-A and I can't get pass through "The game could not be started".

You need Gen-c to get to the black screen.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_EX said:
neriphis said:

I thought that people were able to play the iso while they have a 6.20 umd in the drive. If that is true then it must not search for CFW while playing.

QUOTEYup, mine's PSP 3000 Gen-A and I can't get pass through "The game could not be started".

It does check for CFW, but the Decryptor bypasses it. where it gets stuck is taht the game tries to get the data from a UMD, but since the KHBBS isn't in the UMD Drive, it can't get the data. It won't even try to read from the Memory Stick. This is probabaly the reason why BBS isn't on the Japanese PSN store.

_EX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
djricekcn said:
_EX said:
neriphis said:

It does check for CFW, but the Decryptor bypasses it. where it gets stuck is taht the game tries to get the data from a UMD, but since the KHBBS isn't in the UMD Drive, it can't get the data. It won't even try to read from the Memory Stick. This is probabaly the reason why BBS isn't on the Japanese PSN store.

Didnt KoD just say we need a 6.20 game in the drive?

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
can you get the iso fro psn and put it on your memory card if you can its waiting time
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also it wont b in the psn because its Japanese

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow... 100+ pages in less than 3 days. Wow people must want to play this game.

And that is a brilliant observation on how the Japanese PSN stores doesn't have this game. It would explain a lot.

KHfan1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_EX said:
neriphis said:

With Gen-A I get the red autosave screen, of course I am usb loading though

neriphis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
true however like the mem stick indicator blinking, it an old observation and old news. all we can do on here is chat until someone gets it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!