tongue.gif

what cfw do you have??

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the red screen say sis:

This game uses an auto feature to save your progress.
Please make sure taht you have the memory stick inside if you want to save your progress

Kahlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KHfan1 said:
Since usb loader didn't work, is there anyway we could emulate the umd on the psp or the pc.
I had the same results with USB loading, i would have to suspect that the MS freeze is also making USB loader unable to be read from the MS >.< I have to hand it to sony on this one though, im really at a loss as to how to bypass this, other than to disable the code that stops MS access, which i have no idea how to do.

dmasterzr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to fallinroxas- well the reason i didnt get to the red part is because i have no clue where to put the eboot lol
tongue.gif

Posts merged

i have 5.50 gen d2

rafas287

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Kahlan said:
KHfan1 said:
Since usb loader didn't work, is there anyway we could emulate the umd on the psp or the pc.
I had the same results with USB loading, i would have to suspect that the MS freeze is also making USB loader unable to be read from the MS >.< I have to hand it to sony on this one though, im really at a loss as to how to bypass this, other than to disable the code that stops MS access, which i have no idea how to do.

USB Loader doesn't access the MS since it's opened as far as I know.

hyhae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Ok , I Have 4.01 M33-2 CFW , I get instead the " The game could not be started (800200148 ) "

I just wanted to share generally that with you guys if its any help

Shp00N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dont kill me if im wrong but apparently the japs have got up to the first boss with terra but they havent released an update, probably completely fake though,

if they had done it someone would have uploaded it by now

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Shp00n: They have not. They would have released the code if that was so. And PLEASE stop saying "jap" It's offensive.

Kahlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If youre really insisting on having the kinda fixed eboot, scroll back in the pages and find it,or go to the website some of the other posters have put up back on page like 96 or something. Suffice it to say though that currently there is no way past where that gets you, any rumors so far about getting further have been proven false.

EDIT: Hmm USBloader may not access the memory stick, the only other reason i can come up with for it being unable to load would be that the game is just not compatible with it, and there are games that still dont work with it so that may be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: