mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gogetagt said:
Non è un problema del 5.03GEN-C ... il problema è che non si sà ancora qual'è il problema ihih Prima da un'altra parte si parlava di un file chiamato mscheck.arc che dovrebbe essere contenuto in uno dei file DAT del gioco secondo me le cose sono 2 : o c'è un nuovo tipo di chiamata dentro che nn si riesce a leggere, oppure copiando da umd originale il gioco in qualche modo questo file si corrompe

ENGLISH!!!!

Not a problem 5.03GEN-C ... The problem is that you do not yet know what the problem somewhere else ihih Before there was talk of a file called mscheck.arc that should be contained in one of the DATs of the game in my opinion are 2 things: o c ' is a new type of call in that NN are unable to read, or copying from the original umd game in some way this file is corrupted

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a Birth By Sleep topic ban on THAT forum. So we can no long count on that site to keep us up to date.

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think is a better if i translate directly in english :
There is no problem with the CFW 5.03 GEN-C . The problem is that at the moment we don't know that is the problem about this game ihih Before somewhere else we were speaking about a file called mscheck that it supposed to be in one of the DAT files. I think there are 2 things : 1) there's a new string inside this game that the current FW can't read 2) Making a backup of the game change something in this file

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gogetagt said:
There is no problem with the CFW 5.03 GEN-C . The problem is that at the moment we don't know that is the problem about this game ihih Before somewhere else we were speaking about a file called mscheck that it supposed to be in one of the DAT files. I think there are 2 things : 1) there's a new string inside this game that the current FW can't read 2) Making a backup of the game change something in this file
Lol I used google translate
tongue.gif

ContraNetworkHD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Gogetagt said:

thanks
biggrin.gif

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
tell me in which file you find that string ? I have an idea

Finded it ... try to test something let you know soon something

masseffect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i got something to read everything after the fants check
wink.gif

Fatms_Check.uljm05600
Data
Disk0:/psp_game/usrdir/module/
overlaymanager/modsacces
Game_Exit
forpspsleep.Power_callback.onlinewait

dunno its something but i found it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Stan4d @ Stan4d: Hello! from my kindle! (supposed to be rading abook for school)