Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Help?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by MightyNugget, Nov 20, 2009.

Nov 20, 2009
  1. MightyNugget
    OP

Newcomer MightyNugget Member

United States
    I've been constantly trying to get Kingdom hearts to work for me, I've used all patched/patcher files I found. They all end up freezing before I can do ANYTHING. I'm using an r4i-gold with a 4g memory card, I can't find any way to solve this probably, any help is appriciated. (Please no "You should have gotton a blah blah blah! card")

2. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    There're 4 options in my mind :
    1. keep searching patches/solution inside/outside gbatemp (if you can't find a working solution here, you should try in other game forums)
    2. buy the original game
    3. give up on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (you don't want to be depressed because of it, do you?)
    4. if you've tried option no. 1 but none work and you don't want option no. 2&3, the only way is to get another card (I'm sorry about this)
    You can make your own option, the choice is yours, good luck [​IMG]

3. iggloovortex

Member iggloovortex GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I use an R4i Ultra, what worked for me was to unpack the game using dsbuff, then re pack it, also the Xdelta patch works as well, These fixes i saw on a forum on Romulation (no links) but its fairly easy to find. hope this helps.

however, if still nothing works, then either buy or get a new card (preferably acekard) like shin said