ROM Hack Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Fix Patch

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Clean ROM is a ROM which you had downloaded from the ROM site (doesn't contain crack), hasn't been patched, hasn't been trimmed, etc.

blackbrawler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine freezes after day 7

then i used ur patch version and messed around with it and got it to work to day 14.

i dont think changing 0C to 37 is working for R4 1.54 users

MangoPirate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I signed up just because of my issues of this game.

I was originally using the patch in this topic and it worked perfectly as soon as I tried it and I was able to play almost the entire game without a crash or problem.

However, I've gotten to Day 357, after fighting the boss, there's my problem. I begin watching the cutscene and shortly into it, it becomes stuck in a loop for the video. The VA stops, but the background music continues to play.

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this, or if they've gotten past this point. I'm using my old original R4 with 1.18, if that helps. I'm tempted to just get a CycloDS soon, as it always seems to have no issues with this stuff. Or an Acekard 2, as it's a lot cheaper and seems to do everything fine as well.

EDIT: I decided to try out getting YSmenu since some people have said that it worked for them. Once that was all figured out, I just tried the clean copy of the game again and it worked fine.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This patch lets me boot the game, start the game, watch all the cutscenes at the start and then bam, it freezes right before I get to play. So I think I'll have to just hex edit it. It'll be good for my learning anyway. I already have a hex editor, so it shouldn't be too hard.

MangoPirate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I've fixed my problems and have happily completed the game. Instead of patching it, it was much easier to get the latest YSmenu thanks to the help of some people here. Then I just used a clean rom and everything was great.

justhed0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks now works great on my R4
No more black screen
gbasp.gif

tridan22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
[*]The Xdelta UI pop up. If you see "Patch" (without quotes) click "Open" (without quotes) beside the first box. Then click "Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days.xdelta" (without quotes), and then click "Open" (without quotes).

I don't have a Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days.xdelta file. How do I obtain it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPYgtVHa8NI