antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, this my first patch. Now I know how to use Xdelta.

This is an easy, Xdelta patch for the game Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (the American version), so you don't have to hex edit the ROM. This fix comes from the hex editing fix for this game (I converted to Xdelta). You will need an Xdelta UI and the clean ROM for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

NOTE: You must run on Windows operating systems (including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7).

Instructions:[*]Click here.[*]After downloading, extract the ZIP file to your desktop.[*]Click the extracted file.[*]Click "xdeltaUI" (without quotes).[*]The Xdelta UI pop up. If you see "Patch" (without quotes) click "Open" (without quotes) beside the first box. Then click "Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days.xdelta" (without quotes), and then click "Open" (without quotes).[*]If you see "Source File" (without quotes), click "Open" (without quotes) beside the second box, look for the clean ROM of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and click "Open (without quotes).[*]If you see "Output" (without quotes), click "..." (without quotes) button beside the third box. Type "Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days.nds" (without quotes) and click "Save" (without quotes).[*]Now, click the Patch button. Wait for about one minute, and then it's done. Drag and drop the patched ROM to the root of your microSD card.I haven't test this game. So I need anyone test this patch and if it works on the flashcart.

Enjoy!
grog.gif

dewie68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno if people still do this, but can someone post a patched version of KH? It's such a pain if you wanna patch and you're using a Mac.. Thanks
smile.gif

SCPChop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on R4 1.18 w/o YSMenu, like HexEdit, I get stuck on the tutorial in twilight town for jumping. I can't get to the second page so I'm stuck.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dewie68 said:
Dunno if people still do this, but can someone post a patched version of KH? It's such a pain if you wanna patch and you're using a Mac.. Thanks
smile.gif
Cannot post links to ROMs... Seriously, do people read the TOS anymore?

dewie68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:'( okay.... so then how should i patch it? (sorry for forgetting that, i did read it i just didnt remember that...)

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dewie68 said:
:'( okay.... so then how should i patch it? (sorry for forgetting that, i did read it i just didnt remember that...)
It's okay. There should be a Mac patcher for Pokemon somewhere around here that may work if you choose the KH patch and the KH ROM. Not going to guarentee anything here though.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SCPChop said:
on R4 1.18 w/o YSMenu, like HexEdit, I get stuck on the tutorial in twilight town for jumping. I can't get to the second page so I'm stuck.

i have an r4 v1.18 without YSMenu and it works for me with the manual patch. you must of did something wrong

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
dewie68 said:
smile.gif

Manual hex Edit it. much easier and more likely to work

dewie68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay thanks... but like i said, its not impossible to do it on a Mac but its just a realy bad pain.... THanks anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2