'Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days' coming Spring 09!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
kh358-thumb.jpg

"Forget all about that February 2009 release date for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days shown at the end of the Tokyo Game Show trailer. The rumors from Jump Fiesta were dead on.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days won’t arrive in Japan until sometime in the spring. In Square Enix’s Winter ‘09 World Hobby Fair lineup they list Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days with a spring 2009 target release. If you get to the event, which kicks off in Osaka on January 18, you can play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days early. Pingu’s Wonderful Carnival and Snoopy DS: Let’s Go Meet Snoopy and His Friends are the other two games Square Enix is bringing, but you don’t need to go to the Winter World Hobby Fair to play those. Both games are already in stores."

Source

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
airpirate545 said:
I hope it turns out to be an international release.

Define international release. It's already announced to be released in Americas/Europe. Just no date. More than likely (in fact highly likely) it will be delayed months between the J and U/E releases.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure he means a simultaneous release in all regions. But as you said, I suspect the North America/Europe release to be a few months after. But you never know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans