Gaming Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Basic Story (Spoilers)

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
OP
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Okay, here's a basic story outline for anyone who wants to spoil themselves. Pretty basic, but still good. I'm sure someone else can make a better one than me.

Okay the story starts out with Roxas joining. The story doesn't really show what happened on the 1st six days. Just a great opening cutscene and the naming ceremony for Roxas. Then after the 7th day, an equally awesome cutscene of Xion coming ans Saix telling Roxas to write a diary, there's a full diary translation here. So, now, they start. On the 8th day, Roxas had his first mission with Axel and ate ice cream (get used to this). Then, there's just a bunch of tutorials and stuff. And more ice cream. And more and more ice cream (told you to get used to it). Fun Trivia!: The ice cream they are eating is called Sea-salt ice cream. If any of you want to cook it. go here. Okay, then on the next day, they go on a mission and eat ice cream. More ice cream, and a sentimental kinda thing with the stick that Axel gave Roxas. According to the guy who translated the diary, it said winner. Then Axel goes someplace. And now they were best friends (how sweet). Next spoiler!
Roxas and Xion's first mission. Not much, Xion just kept quiet (and useless) in this mission. And surprisingly, they actually buy the ice cream in a shop! (according to the diary) Then a Xigbar mission. After that, something about trouble in castle Oblivion (probably more in the diary). Then, he faints. Then a time skip. After that, Roxas wakes up with shells on his bed. (Destiny Island, anyone?). He remembers the first day ever in Kingdom Hearts (the one where he dreamed and stuff, Sora). Then, the first Xion clock tower scene, and Roxas puts some shell in his ear. Then Roxas is worried, but still eats ice cream. (doesn't he get a cough or something from this?). Then, more ice cream. Then, Axel is back. and they ate ice cream! Then mission. Then ice cream. Then, the next mission is to look for Xion. So they do that. Next spoiler!
A really great part, their first time eating ice cream... together! The next Xion mission. And they finally met Genie! Who talks about Aladin. Then, Roxas sees Sora again. Then Xemnas summons them. And talks about something. (probably more in the diary) Then, they just, talk. Then, the beast castle with Xion. The one where you have stupid stick while Xion gets the Keyblade. Well, Xion get's to use the keyblade after the mission on her own anyway. And it's not really hard. (just bring tons of magic) So, I forgot to mention this in the other days. Ice Cream! More Ice cream. Then, Roxas saw Sora in his head again. Then, a vacation. So, guess what they did. No really. No answer?... Well, the answer is... eat ice-cream! Then another beast mission. Then it was the first Wonderland mission, right? Then, tons of talking. Then, Xion is angry, sad, and conflicted about something while Axel does't care. Next is, ice cream. Next Spoiler!
Then Xion fainted. And (dramatically) Roxas put a seashell near Xion's bed everyday like she did. Then. the Neverland mission, again, had another vision of Sora. Then Xion wakes up and the three are all happy happy again. Then a time skip. And Xion is pretty weird. And Axel too. He was like fidgeting in the cutscene. And no one can find Xion. A time skip, then a day at the beach. A cutscene with Riku and Zexion that looks insane. And some cutscenes with the searches on some missions. Apparantly they go somewhere (according to the diary translation, it's the Castle Oblivion). Then, they find Xion. There's a beach cutscene somewhere, I forgot the exact position, but it's about Riku (evil one) who goes insane and conflicted about Riku. An awesome Xion vs. Axel cutscene, then they fight, then Axel does something that kinda looks like a jutsu. Then, they ate ice cream. (haven't said this in a long time) A Xion mission. Then ice cream. Then two sweet ice cream eating scenes. Then Axel let's Xion escape. Roxas begins to wonder about himself. What he is. He questions him. And starts acting all emo. Then a fight with Saix.
Okay, finally, there is a cutscene with Xion, this is before the final battle, then Xion takes her hood of and reveals Sora. Okay, here is the reason. Xion is actually a collection of Sora's memories. These were collected through CoM and compiled to form Xion. This results in Xion. At first, she looked more like Kairi since Kairi was a strong emission is Sora's memories. Then, she eventually looked more like Sora. She was made in order to still keep the power of the keyblade while being safe from Roxas' posibilities. Then, you win. This eventually let's you to absorb Xion, and gain Dual Wield. After this, he goes all emo-ish in Twilight Town. You meet Riku, who is still pretty conflicted. You two will fight, and after you beat him, Riku transforms into Ansem, and tries to kill you, but you faint for some reason. Due to this, DiZ comes and takes you and so does Xemnas, and put's you into a slumber. Then, KH2.

That's it, hope you found it decent.

More Xion in-depth from krnxmatt7

Eventually Xion discovers that she is an imperfect replica of Sora created by Xemnas from Sora's leaking memories should Sora, who Xemnas intends to use as part of the Organization's plans, turns out to be of no use. Her resemblance to Kairi is a result of Sora's strong memories of her; however, as Naminé attempts to restore Sora's memories, they affect Xion instead to the point where she begins to physically resemble Sora. Upon learning this, Xion goes insane and leaves Organization XIII, desiring to become a true person, but also having a falling out with Roxas and Axel. Upon fully gaining Sora's appearance, Xion attempts to absorb Roxas and become whole, though this would mean the real Sora will never awaken. However, Roxas battles and defeats Xion, who reveals Xemnas's motives and intentions to him before merging with him which, in turn, halts the restoration of Sora's memories completely.

Thanks!

Oh yeah, I forgot to say a tiny bit of Riku stuff:
Riku was actually sent by DiZ (or Ansem the Wise) to eliminate Roxas, but once he sees Xion, I think it reminded him of Kairi hence prevented him from hurting her. It was said that Riku asked at a cutscene and shouted "Huh? Why do you have the keyblade?!"

And the Xigbar stuff, here's my speculations:
So, about the cutscene of Ven (one of the three knights who battled against Xehanort and a possible ancestor of Sora) , I suppose as a speculation, he is related to Xigbar's human past. This may be that the keyblade was reminding him of the war, and perhaps Braig was involved in this war. Purely my speculation though)

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol @ Shakraka

Well this clarifies everything

My favorite scene in the whole story is
Ice Cream!.. But would they not die eating so much frozen Salt Water?

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
a more in-depth of Xion
Eventually Xion discovers that she is an imperfect replica of Sora created by Xemnas from Sora's leaking memories should Sora, who Xemnas intends to use as part of the Organization's plans, turns out to be of no use. Her resemblance to Kairi is a result of Sora's strong memories of her; however, as Naminé attempts to restore Sora's memories, they affect Xion instead to the point where she begins to physically resemble Sora. Upon learning this, Xion goes insane and leaves Organization XIII, desiring to become a true person, but also having a falling out with Roxas and Axel. Upon fully gaining Sora's appearance, Xion attempts to absorb Roxas and become whole, though this would mean the real Sora will never awaken. However, Roxas battles and defeats Xion, who reveals Xemnas's motives and intentions to him before merging with him which, in turn, halts the restoration of Sora's memories completely.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game, will I understand the storyline if I play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?

Well what I got by looking at the Japanese letters (which I couldn't READ!!!) was the blue haired guy yelling at roxas saying "GO HERE, DO THAT" exactly.
smile.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
OP
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
worlok375 said:
PettingZoo said:
I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game, will I understand the storyline if I play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?

Well what I got by looking at the Japanese letters (which I couldn't READ!!!) was the blue haired guy yelling at roxas saying "GO HERE, DO THAT" exactly.
smile.gif

Are you referring to Saix? If you played the other game (KH2) then you should be ashamed of yourself. If not, then it's okay.

And not really, he was giving him instructions or mission briefings.

@ pettingzoo And then, yes, you may. But try playing Chain of Memories if you have a slot two cart since it will give you some depth on the organization.

@krxnmatt Thanks! I added it to the front page. And can you check my new Riku spoiler if it is correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@