• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 9,081
  • Replies 18
  • Likes 7
D

Deleted User

OP
The original was posted here. I promised I would add more features but never got around to it. I don't know how many people will use this tool, but those who would will like it! It is written in C# (one of the languages I recently picked up ;)). It doesn't support changing weapons because of the reported issues with the list the creator of this made. It is not complete. It still needs the heart amount editor and the weapon value calculator but it is looking pretty good for 2 days work (in my opinion).

Please, let me know of any bugs you find.

HOW TO USE​
Open up the save file of your choice. If the default save names are still there (ex: 00.sav, 01.sav...), you cannot edit the 00.sav (maybe in the future if I can figure out what it is for). It does not allow you to export to somewhere else yet, so make sure you have backups! You also need to update the file information before starting and updating the file info also restores the file to its current state. Ex: If it had 6 stars in melee, but you got rid of the 6 stars in melee, if you didn't save it, restoring the file info will delete progress. Again, some features aren't included yet, but they will (hopefully) be added soon.

Thanks to all the original users and I hope this is easier to use.

View this and this to learn how to add up your weapon's value and not make it useless.

Attachments

• Kid Editor 1.0.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 3,005

Master Knight DH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that sucks. I was wanting to hack into my game card save to have all of the 100V weapons--and yeah, I get that there's a problem with hackers, including ones who hack in weapons indistinguishable from ridiculous amounts of fusion, as is. Still, I wouldn't need to hack my .sav if the game's weapon provision system resembled cooperative in that regard. I want to investigate Compact Arm because I have a suspicion that it requires mods to even pull what makes it a banlist candidate. Unfortunately, only the absolute earliest chapters even consider dropping 100V weapons even on lower difficulties, and the shop's wares are random.

Last edited by Master Knight DH,
D

Deleted User

OP
I feel so bad that I haven't updated in forever. I lost the source code and don't have the time to redo it

colmillo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or I hope you can solve that and thank you again

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You could do 1 video on youtube. As a guide to using the program as there are many people like me who do not quite understand how this all works, but I did my backups and now I will try to try until I can successfully do this

colmillo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already managed to use the system, but how can I change the weapon to modify?... But how do I change the weapon? To be able to modify another... Thank you in advance for the program...

I do not know if it's something that you have to add but you can not select the weapon to modify.... It is a random weapon between all and I can not change to be able to modify another :c

HoLLy_HaCKeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I feel so bad that I haven't updated in forever. I lost the source code and don't have the time to redo it
I suggest getting a .NET decompiler like dnSpy. I already peeked at the source for you and the only thing you will have lost is code formatting and comments. You really should consider making your code Object-Oriented though, it's not what I'd call "readable".

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I suggest getting a .NET decompiler like dnSpy. I already peeked at the source for you and the only thing you will have lost is code formatting and comments. You really should consider making your code Object-Oriented though, it's not what I'd call "readable".
Maybe see if DotPeek gives you a better code

D

Deleted User

OP
Changing decompiler won't change the fact that he put all his code in the event handler methods, not using any classes *at all*.
Well, I am not good at gui programming. I just scrapped together some stuff.
If I remake it I will probably do some C code. C is better for me as a programmer.

colmillo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, can you add a weapon selector so that you can select the weapon that you need to modify?

In addition, space 2 is not working properly xs..... I really appreciate your work .... I really do not know how to create programs.... And
I appreciate
of all the forms, the incomplete that gave me... :D

Last edited by colmillo,
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi, can you add a weapon selector so that you can select the weapon that you need to modify?

In addition, space 2 is not working properly xs..... I really appreciate your work .... I really do not know how to create programs.... And
I appreciate
of all the forms, the incomplete that gave me... :D

Well, I would but I am not a fan of C# because that isn't my style and I am not a GUI person. I may recreate this tool in C, using proper structure and efficiency. I am currently working on recovering my C skills so it will be fresh in my mind

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.