Gaming Kid Icarus Uprising VS Super Mario 3d Land

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kid Icarus Uprising is my vote. This game is very well one of the best out there on the 3DS, story mode is fun, multiplayer mode is crazy and weapeon fusion is insane. Oh and how can i forget the voice acting is adorable. :P

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wat do u mean by supscription?

Same as any other paid subscription. You pay monthly to get access to Netflix. $8 a month to be exact, at least for the instant play stuff. It has nothing to do with the 3DS it self, and with a single subscription you can watch movies and what not on not only your 3DS, but on a PS3, Wii, 360, PC, smart phone, tablet, etc.

So the Netflix app is free, but it still costs money to use the service. If you pay an MMO subscription (WoW), or pay for Xbox Live or Playstation+, you can afford Netflix.

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd recommend Super Mario 3D Land, since after playing five or six chapters from Kid Icarus I can tell you that the controlls are absolutely horrible.
Some people can get used to them, but I can't. In my opinion it is a huge flaw in the game.
Gameplay isn't that fun either. You walk/fly around and press L. And walking isn't even accurate.

Sorry to the Kid Icarus lovers, but in my opinion, they developers did a lousy job on this one.

Thus, I'd say, Super Mario 3D Land since that was amazing and it's not too short. The levels are so much fun you want to get everything, and then you'll be busy for quite some time.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't vote. Mario has better gameplay, control mechanics and level design. Kid Icarus has more depth, a fun and solid story, variable difficulty and weapon crafting, and is a smart mix of two genres.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Kid Icarus is good if you like combat based games. There is a lot of hours to this game too.
Super Mario 3D Land is good if you prefer platform style games. It is a little short though, even with the hidden worlds.
If you tried your friends Kid Icarus game and enjoyed it maybe you should get that? Then you can play online with each other - adds alot more fun to the game.

I'd go for Mario Kart 7 if it was my first 3DS game, as I love Mario Kart games. I hate racing games, but Mario Kart is silly and fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...