Hacking Kid Icarus Uprising Powersaves Codes (Help.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KytuzuZE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
6 stars Weapon: Slot 1-10 code is fake because doesn't reflect the modified weapon and the abilities (effects and power) of the weapon are fake too.

Example:

Speed +4
Then is running at is normal speed instead.

Combo Damage +4
Then is doing the normal damage instead.

6 stars in range and melee....
Maybe I suppose that it will be inflicting inmense damage...
but it do the previous damage instead. (acts like a 100 power weapon)

Max Power (Eg. 367)
but.... it doesn't do nothing.

Fusioning Weapons with the modified one
It makes the weapon less powerful plus the abilities doesn't exist in-game battle.

Someone is understanding what I am trying to say?

One more question...The 6 stars Weapon: Slot 1-10 code, in what slot edits the weapons because when it edits the weapons, it chooses randomly.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not saying the how many codes are, I am saying the effects that can do the 6 Stars Weapon code if you are converting the weapon more "fake powerful"
The 6 star weapon codes puts 6 stars for melee and range. Note that it only works when the value of the weapon does NOT exceed 350. If it does, the game will treat it as a 100v weapon.

KytuzuZE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The 6 star weapon codes puts 6 stars for melee and range. Note that it only works when the value of the weapon does NOT exceed 350. If it does, the game will treat it as a 100v weapon.

Thanks for explaining that detail that is why the weapons was much less powerful......

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it kinda sucks.. Especially due to the fact if you have a decent weapon and use that six star code on it it will bump up the stats of the weapon to over 350

KytuzuZE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question, where are the slots for converting the weapons to 6 stars weapon?

because it is doing randomly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1