Gaming Kid Icarus Uprising Online Still a Thing?

Mattshark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about getting Kid Icarus Uprising since I've heard a lot of good things about it, especially its multiplayer. However, It's been quite a while since the game came out...

Is Multiplayer still up and running? And if so, is it still populated enough to expect a game to (almost) always be available at any given time? I don't know what to expect for its future either, if anyone has a guess on how long online will last as well?

D

Deleted-19228

I owned the game since day 1. I didn't even know there was a multiplayer option.

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I owned the game since day 1. I didn't even know there was a multiplayer option.

Man, you must be oblivious as hell since theres a BIG YELLOW BUTTON on the menu that says "TOGETHER" With an icon of a globe and little wireless signals. Lol.

KImenu.jpg

Last edited by Tzuba,

Edrian

Commercial Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that the multiplayer is still pretty much a thing. Even to this day when I play online I find some people to play with and it is very fun. The only thing is that the metagame might be a little off though lol. I can speculate that the online multiplayer activity will still go strong until by any chance, there is a new Kid Icarus game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had one it was fun lol