Kid Icarus Uprising Online Still a Thing?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Mattshark, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Mattshark
    OP

Mattshark GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2015
    United States
    I was thinking about getting Kid Icarus Uprising since I've heard a lot of good things about it, especially its multiplayer. However, It's been quite a while since the game came out...

Is Multiplayer still up and running? And if so, is it still populated enough to expect a game to (almost) always be available at any given time? I don't know what to expect for its future either, if anyone has a guess on how long online will last as well?

2. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    I owned the game since day 1. I didn't even know there was a multiplayer option.

3. Tzuba

Tzuba GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2011
    United States
    Houston
    Man, you must be oblivious as hell since theres a BIG YELLOW BUTTON on the menu that says "TOGETHER" With an icon of a globe and little wireless signals. Lol.

[​IMG]

Last edited by Tzuba, Feb 18, 2016
  4. Mattshark
    OP

Mattshark GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2015
    United States
    Yeah, I'm literally buying this game for the Multiplayer features :P

5. Edrian

Edrian Ello

Feb 22, 2016
    Belize
    I believe that the multiplayer is still pretty much a thing. Even to this day when I play online I find some people to play with and it is very fun. The only thing is that the metagame might be a little off though lol. I can speculate that the online multiplayer activity will still go strong until by any chance, there is a new Kid Icarus game.