Status
Not open for further replies.

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice looking site, The colours that you have chosen are nice but like one of users have said there is a bit too much white, maybe add some images on the side or a pattern or just. Still I like the sliding menu and everything else, and you can count on me ordering from there if ever I may need something for my gaming needs.

kraftwerkdummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my M3 Real at kick gaming. I was extremely impressed by the speed of the shipping. Came all the way from Canada and only took about 3 or 4 days after I placed my order!
nds.gif

gamerfong

Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations on the launch of the new site. Site is looking great. Will definitely consider kickgaming as one of the place to get stuff from

NeoZeroEXE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Postin in a lots of posts thread.

Interesting site, though. Might have to start using them, as the store by my house seems to have stopped carrying flashcards, and are out of stock on the 360 case opening tools. Interesting indeed.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I may buy some accesories for my Wii and DS there. I've been wanting to change my DSL's case for a time now. If I save some money for it, Kick Gaming will be my first choice for a store.

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the odds here! 20/~700 > 3/~700. Goodluck all, I hope I can finally get a DSi cart. Just saw the new site and I got to say it's nice. The price match + %5 discount is a very nice bonus.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not that I have a DS, but hey, it could be a good excuse to get one. It does look like a cool little piece of gear.

Good luck everyone

Yukito

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Just had a look at the website, looks great now, though I didn't know how it looked like before if they did a complete overhaul...

E2EKIEL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The new site looks great, oo bad that the prices aren't in Euros. anyway, good luck with your new site, and I hope I will win something XD

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does there have to be a wall of hate? Always fighting for real estate or what to call the state? This is God's land, created by God's hand. (Sorry thats as creative as it gets lol. Hopefully I win something
biggrin.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.