Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Congrats to the winners!

I mostly entered this time around because I thought it'd be funny if I won ANOTHER flashcard, but honestly I didn't care if I won or not. I mean, I already have 3, so why get more?

Anyways, have fun wit your goods. And if you don't have a DSi, you have no excuse not to buy one now!....unless you need money for shelter.....but eating comes after getting a DSi! Make sure to keep your priorities straight! Gaming, and then food.... XD

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I didn't won because I have numbers on my nick name.....I knew it will come after me
tongue.gif

seriously....can this be a sign I shouldn't buy a NDSi..?? (I already have a Wii)
wtf.gif

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
stanleyopar2000 said:
not to be a sore ass loser because my AK2i is coming in the mail but

most of the winners were n00bs with like 5 or just even 1 post just to submit to win

i think next time there should be at LEAST some sort of..post count or seniority here or some sort of "you don't have permission to do this.." sort of thing so that a member ("not just me talking here") who has been here for a while...(like someone with over 1,000 posts for example) can win every once in a while...so that some newcomer doesn't just become a member to "win"

anyway..congrats to the noobz
tongue.gif

1000 posts!?!?! I'm not even close
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

Ah c'mon guys
wink2.gif
. Just cause they had a low number of posts doesn't mean anything. I always come to GBATemp to check things out but hardly post unless I feel the need to. A low post count doesn't mean anything, really. Besides, this just proves that the contest wasn't rigged or anything. There were no favourites; it was all at random.

I'm actually glad these people with low post counts won something. With that, they might be posting more often and they know GBATemp is a website they can trust. Whatever it is, congrats to the winners!

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations to all the winners... congrats goes especially to those who actually come to GBAtemp to help others out as well.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
oh maybe they are trying "convince. NOOBIES. (more nicer term
sleep.gif
)to actually become "members" in the gbatemp forums! ha ha XD

reminds me of the limbo at the roller rink years and years ago.........

even though the little kids fell on the floor..the floor guards still let em continue and go in the back of the line again...and yea..they obviously won.....so that when they won their "widdle pwize" they would feel happy and bug their parents to come there again...

typical for a business to get "moar" business..

who knows..

who RLY KAREZ???
wink.gif

DeviousTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
awesome, first time ive ever won anything in a contest like this, big thank you to kick gaming and gbatemp, and stanley i dont really like the 1000 post count idea, since i dont post a lot i just read, but i do read A LOT and ive been very active (in terms of being on gbatemp) since joining. once again, thank you to kick gaming and gbatemp, i will enjoy my prizeeeee

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
the 1,000 post thing was just a rough example....if that was the case...there would be very few people with 1,000 posts..diddn't mean that idea LITERALLY.

anyway...imma gonna start my "no-post" famine now..so that when the next contest comes up...my chances to win will be awesome!!
biggrin.gif

jk

The Guardian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
all you greedy ass people disappoint me
frown.gif
Kick Gaming was kind enough to hold this sweepstakes and all you can do is whine about how only 1337 users should win. This was not a GBAtemp contest, it was a Kick Gaming sweepstakes to promote and celebrate their site redesign. The fact that it was held here is likely due the fact that Kick Gaming doesn't have a forum, they have been an affiliate here for awhile, and GBAtemp has a large amount of active readers and posters who are all potential customers. GBAtemp, from what I've seen usually holds competitions or quizzes, not sweepstakes, when they themselves are giving away prizes. I must emphasize to you for every one active poster on this forum there are 2 if not 5 active news reader/lurkers. Your no better than anyone else, in fact you are the cancer that is scaring away many of the new users and old stalwarts.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah come on guys i mean my post count is by no means high but i have visited gbatemp nearly every day since joining (no joke like every day
smile.gif
) so why should people with a low post count be banished shame on you
tongue.gif

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
shaunj66 said:
Guys if I see anymore posts complaining about who won and who didn't, it will be deleted and your warning level raised. Get over it. If you have any real issues, send me a PM.

The draw was made at RANDOM which was specified in the original contest announcement, if you didn't like that fact, then you shouldn't have entered.

sorry bout the vaulgor language

wont happen again

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not quite sure what all the drama is about, but I'm a very old user with a small amount of posts (Compared to other boards I visit at least). Check out my user id number
smile.gif

But yes, I am a winner, and I'm very grateful that KickGaming has put together this contest with GBAtemp. Things like this are perfect for site promotion, and I know that I will be referring people to KickGaming from now on first and foremost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill