Gaming KH 358/2 Help thread

_Burai_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah to stop the loads of threads that are probably spawning now.

Ok for people that get white screen you have to use the hex editing thing in the Rom hacking section.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
its a pretty self-explanatory game...

but in the aladdins world thingy... in like the middle map isnt there one side that u cant get to? or how do u get to it :S... hopefully someone knows what i mean lol.

.....is there like a double jump skill?

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Kingfield said:
its a pretty self-explanatory game...

but in the aladdins world thingy... in like the middle map isnt there one side that u cant get to? or how do u get to it :S... hopefully someone knows what i mean lol.

.....is there like a double jump skill?

Not really. For higher areas like that in Agrabah, try looking in the previous map for a path upward and enter the middle map from a door there.
Just look around, yo.

_Burai_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
shaaynn said:
Malc` said:
Do I need to have played any of the previous ones before I start 358/2?

Yeah, same question here. I don't want this game to be a spoiler or anything.

You should play at least 1 or you wont understand the story much.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dbswnd97 said:
Yeah to stop the loads of threads that are probably spawning now.

Ok for people that get white screen you have to use the hex editing thing in the Rom hacking section.

i used that editing thing, but the game still freezes at gameselection and the cutscene, am not able to start playing:.
is there also a bp code for the game? would be helpful
am using a r4 card

taraa100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the game but when I choose a difficulty (either one of the 3) the game just shows a black screen, help?

EDIT: nvm, problem solved

taraa100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for the double post but another problem came, My game is working perfectly fine but sometimes it deletes the save file I have and I have to start all over again, my saving size is 256 K I believe, is there anyway I could fix this problem?

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
like keep a copy of ur save on ur computer just incase ur save gets deleted.

also try formatting ur sd card and putting everything back on and see if that works

Davideogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh oh. I've got a nasty problem that I don't think anyone has gotten to yet. This is on a standard R4 with 1.23 firmware, I believe. Anyway, on day 74 ("Trio"), to not give anything away, you have to search for "someone" in Twilight Town, and you're told to investigate a place called "the usual spot". Anyone could tell where exactly they want you to go, and I went straight there, but absolutely nothing happens. I can look at the things in the room, and just nothing happens. I've combed through the whole area about three times and found nothing, and talked to everyone a few times. I've reason to believe that somewhere along the line, an event flag was removed to prevent progression through the game from that point.

I may be wrong. There may just be some tiny little thing that I couldn't find in the level, but I sincerely doubt it since the game pretty much told me exactly where to go, and nothing happened. If anyone has any info about this, I'd like to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Here lies the man getting probed to death by a gay fish +1