KH 358/2 Help thread

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by _Burai_, Sep 26, 2009.

1. outgum

outgum Pokemanz Master

Sep 22, 2009
    New Zealand
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    Pretty sure you can do it and get more chests from Holo-Missions or mission mode

2. EverlastingFire

EverlastingFire Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2009
    I tried doing holo mission of it but the two chests weren't there.

3. outgum

outgum Pokemanz Master

Sep 22, 2009
    New Zealand
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    tried straight mission mode?

4. EverlastingFire

EverlastingFire Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2009
    Hmm, I haven't done any mission mode missions yet. Will mission 35 become a halo mission after once I get to mission 36?

5. outgum

outgum Pokemanz Master

Sep 22, 2009
    New Zealand
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    To turn Missions into Holo missions you just have to complete the mission i think, And if you get one of the badges in the level, i think that opens it up on mission MODE

6. ComplicatioN

ComplicatioN Broken Barriers

Aug 23, 2008
    Thousand Sunny
    My game seems to crash right after the cut scene after the first mission with marluxia.
    -Skipping the scene causes the problem.

7. mekyoo

mekyoo Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2009
    I also have a problem with the game I'm using an R4 and every time I finish a mission and shifted to another day my game would freeze and I have to redo again . . . Help Guys!

8. _Burai_
    OP

_Burai_ GBAtemp Regular

Mar 5, 2009
    Swaziland
    I always wondered this but whats the point of mission mode besides the multiplayer?

9. Injury

Injury Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2009
    United States
    When you go into Mission Mode, you are allowed to redo missions you once did, either with friends, or by yourself. You complete the missions and get a certain ammount of Crowns or whatever they are based on your performance.

Not only that, in the story mode, different characters in the Gray Area, depending on where you are in the story, give you better items than your could normally find/buy/redeem. They might have certain criteria such as having an item, opening chests, etc.

That's what I've figured out so far. As for my last post, I guess it's not true. Xion's hood problem didn't happen again from those two days on.

10. Gagarin

Gagarin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 11, 2007
    United States
    USA
    *nevermind*

11. Gagarin

Gagarin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 11, 2007
    United States
    USA
  12. CrazyPuzzler

CrazyPuzzler Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2009
    Netherlands
    I know I am a big idiot to ask this for like the 110th time, but I'm gonna ask it anyway:
    - what is the ACTUALLY working fix/patch that I can use on the US version? [​IMG] (I have the original r4)

Help would be appreciated,
    very appreciated.