Gaming KH 358/2 Help thread

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
To turn Missions into Holo missions you just have to complete the mission i think, And if you get one of the badges in the level, i think that opens it up on mission MODE

mekyoo

Trophies
XP
Country
I also have a problem with the game I'm using an R4 and every time I finish a mission and shifted to another day my game would freeze and I have to redo again . . . Help Guys!

Injury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you go into Mission Mode, you are allowed to redo missions you once did, either with friends, or by yourself. You complete the missions and get a certain ammount of Crowns or whatever they are based on your performance.

Not only that, in the story mode, different characters in the Gray Area, depending on where you are in the story, give you better items than your could normally find/buy/redeem. They might have certain criteria such as having an item, opening chests, etc.

That's what I've figured out so far. As for my last post, I guess it's not true. Xion's hood problem didn't happen again from those two days on.

CrazyPuzzler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know I am a big idiot to ask this for like the 110th time, but I'm gonna ask it anyway:
- what is the ACTUALLY working fix/patch that I can use on the US version?
unsure.gif
(I have the original r4)

Help would be appreciated,
very appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: He's the reason why the banks closed lol.