KH 358/2 Days help

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by n_getter, Jan 28, 2010.

1. n_getter
    OP

n_getter Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    So. I just resumed playing my DSi, and I went back to my old KH save. I switched to playing on the US version, so I downloaded the clean rom and patched it. However, something is very weird; when I tried to exit out of Saix's mission select screen, it froze at the black loading screen. I tried going straight to a mission, and it froze again after I beat the boss of the mission. I though it might be the patch I used, so I tried using all other kinds of patches (xdelta, ips, manual hex editing) and none of them had anything to do with it. I went back to my old JP version, which worked fine before, and now it doesn't work either; now it stays on the black screen while loading the boss fight.

I'm using a DSi, R4 Ultra v1.55. I used to use a DSL and the original, real R4 v.1.18

Besides telling me to buy a real flash cart, can someone please help me?

2. someonewhodied

someonewhodied Lazy Person

Sep 21, 2008
    United States
    Buy another fake cart...preferably a r4i-sdhc...its a clone, but it works perfectly with ysmenu

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice