Gaming KH 358/2 Days Help Thread

Latisteel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowLink92 said:
i am on day 256 in agrabah when you have to kill all of the heartless, but i can't seem to find anymore. inside of the treasure place i see a treasure chest on the high ledge and i can't get to it. can someone help me please?

yea i had that trouble 2 u just go to the last area and a big heartless will come up and u cant get to that ledge yet until u have air dash or glide wihch u get later on

EDIT: woops I am on day 256 nvm about wat i said i thought it was a diff mission

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
YAY beat the game too ^^

2 questions :
Can you desactivate friendly fire on multiplayer ?
How to kill this big bird on the mission where you have to kill loads of minibosses ? He keeps 2 hit/KO me -___-

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taik said:
YAY beat the game too ^^

2 questions :
Can you desactivate friendly fire on multiplayer ?
How to kill this big bird on the mission where you have to kill loads of minibosses ? He keeps 2 hit/KO me -___-

No idea, ive been wondering forever.

Hitting the tail worked the best. And to kill him, its all about the strategy. Pretty much i went Pure attack, well i was 190attack 164magic 110defense. You know how he flies close to you and smashes the ground. Jump, glide in a circle around him to see if he either charges forward, shoots fireballs, or does a frontflip(dmg).
If he charges forward just glide/jump to him and hit him 2-3times or however many your able to. If he shoots fireballs, just sprint jump/glide from em. If he does a frontflip just wait for it to be over to hit him, if you dont he'll take off half your health.
So just hit him when you have the time. Remember, aim for the tail cause its the easiest place to get to in my opinion.

THIS WHOLE FIGHT IS A PATIENCE FIGHT. It's annoying lol.

God i remember the first time, i got him to 1and a half bars and he cornered me and my lockon made me jump into the train station. I got pissed cause i had to start all over lol. Just a super duper long fight.

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taik said:
made it thanks ^^
Wow I hate him -__-

I'll find the friendly fire thing thx ^^

Yepp : ).

And yeah I hope someone finds out how to change it, cause in multi-player you pretty much have to take turns lol.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Found it ^^
Dunno where it is exactly but I played with my friends and we turned ON/OFF pretty much everything on the 4 and 5 menus and friendly fire was off ^^

We also discovered you can lock on your friends so we made some duels ^^

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
i am stuck, i am at the caves of wonder in agrabah at the mission where you are supose to follow pete, but i'm not able to get a door open, and since i don't know japanesse i can't read the clue or whatever besides it

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
clegion said:
i am stuck, i am at the caves of wonder in agrabah at the mission where you are supose to follow pete, but i'm not able to get a door open, and since i don't know japanesse i can't read the clue or whatever besides it
in the room where's there're lots of pillars, walk around until you find a boss.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Stuck on day 300 or something. Can't beat the boss in neverland. That thing is insane. I keeps going around. It's impossible to keep up with it. I tried using magic, not very effective and it still kept missing. It's the one with the bubbles. The one near the pirate skull.

darthdarovit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
Stuck on day 300 or something. Can't beat the boss in neverland. That thing is insane. I keeps going around. It's impossible to keep up with it. I tried using magic, not very effective and it still kept missing. It's the one with the bubbles. The one near the pirate skull.
dont use magic, you'll miss every time. Fly at an angle to the tail and attack that way. Also stagger off to the left (since the Sky Ruler is going in a counter-clockwise motion), so you can quickly pull up next to it when it starts firing those orbs.

Yupp just keep backing left to avoid all the attacks.

After you destroy one piece of the tail, he gets pissed and starts charging at you. Keep banking and change your elevation to be either above or below the wings by the time he gets to you.

Its a long boss, a real pain especially if you die and have to start over.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
darthdarovit said:
KingdomBlade said:
dont use magic, you'll miss every time. Fly at an angle to the tail and attack that way. Also stagger off to the left (since the Sky Ruler is going in a counter-clockwise motion), so you can quickly pull up next to it when it starts firing those orbs.

Yupp just keep backing left to avoid all the attacks.

After you destroy one piece of the tail, he gets pissed and starts charging at you. Keep banking and change your elevation to be either above or below the wings by the time he gets to you.

Its a long boss, a real pain especially if you die and have to start over.

Yeah, I got past that. My problem is when you beat the tail and you have to keep dodging and you barely get attacks in. He has strong attacks.

QUOTE(Digi_Freak93 @ Jun 23 2009, 08:44 AM)
im a good way into the game buh something still bothers me.....does anyone know how to cure other people like in regular story mode or even in mission mode?

Another thing, you just have to use a Curaga. Then draw the person into it. Or a megapotion. But you get both quite far into the game.

chad13dale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Yeah, I got past that. My problem is when you beat the tail and you have to keep dodging and you barely get attacks in. He has strong attacks.

what i did was whenever that thing starts shooting those beam thingies while stationary, i fly above it's head then auto lock and spam the attack button. Was using the keyblade similar to axel's weapon. not pretty sure if it can help though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte