Gaming KH 358/2 Days Help Thread

RileyVace

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.southend2d.webs.com
XP
Country
Ugh I'm having trouble with this one mission.

Twilight Town, day 353. GOtta fight 6 bosses ina row, then after you've achieved "Mission COmplete" return to the STation map, and there's a Dragon Heartless that inflicts every status effect, hits for big damage and there are constant Shadows spawning.

ANyone got a decent Panel setup they could recommend?

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panel=High Attack(aim for 190) then magic about 160(good heal/regen). You can destroy him alone from basic mellee attacks which i did. Some fire helped too. All you have to do is dodge his moves. I replied to a thread with my strategy, and if you want i can find it n post it here again.

RileyVace

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.southend2d.webs.com
XP
Country
Cavedude said:
Panel=High Attack(aim for 190) then magic about 160(good heal/regen). You can destroy him alone from basic mellee attacks which i did. Some fire helped too. All you have to do is dodge his moves. I replied to a thread with my strategy, and if you want i can find it n post it here again.
Could be nice, I think the problem for me is the Heartless, what level were you for teh battle? I'm currently at 64.
It's really starting to be a grind :/

ALso any tips for EXP, Munny and Heart Point grinding?
I can't find any decent missions to farm them.

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The mission you are on is perfect for grinding/leveling/etc.. And all you gotta do is jump + glide to get away. I never got hit or attacked by the heartless. I was like lvl 61.

It is on page 30..of this thread..lol. I advise next time you look through this thread ; p

.."Hitting the tail worked the best. And to kill him, its all about the strategy. Pretty much i went Pure attack, well i was 190attack 164magic 110defense. You know how he flies close to you and smashes the ground. Jump, glide in a circle around him to see if he either charges forward, shoots fireballs, or does a frontflip(dmg).
If he charges forward just glide/jump to him and hit him 2-3times or however many your able to. If he shoots fireballs, just sprint jump/glide from em. If he does a frontflip just wait for it to be over to hit him, if you dont he'll take off half your health.
So just hit him when you have the time. Remember, aim for the tail cause its the easiest place to get to in my opinion."

dirk123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, that is basically the hardest boss in the game imo.
Lol, you can't even beat him with cheats, because his "Reduce you to Lv1" skill and him hitting you once counts as a death, even with the full hp code.
So I just used the mission complete code
tongue.gif
(It was the only mission I needed 100% on to get Sora for Co-op)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iparn said:
is in the game a ultima sword?if there is,how can i get it?
Technically there's an "Ultima Weapon", but it's just a massive damage buff for any weapon. The closest thing to an Ultima Weapon is the Zero Gear, which is pretty much the glorified Kingdom Key.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-