yondiame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeroneo said:
hmm... can anyone help me?
i saved on data 02 before fighting Xion but now i the game freezes after choosing the option to fight her.
i don't really know...because it has not happen to me once, and do you have any cheats on?... otherwise.. i don't really knOw
unsure.gif

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yondiame said:
Zeroneo said:
hmm... can anyone help me?
i saved on data 02 before fighting Xion but now i the game freezes after choosing the option to fight her.
i don't really know...because it has not happen to me once, and do you have any cheats on?... otherwise.. i don't really knOw
unsure.gif

No, i don't have any cheats on.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You know what be cool? if someone hacked the game to let AI in mission mode, set them on "go beserk on p1" and turn off friendly fire.

Excluding Saix, who eles do we fight which are in Org. XIII

yondiame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
You know what be cool? if someone hacked the game to let AI in mission mode, set them on "go beserk on p1" and turn off friendly fire.

Excluding Saix, who eles do we fight which are in Org. XIII
i kind of agree, about the AI... but they'll be kind of stupid... they won't attack but follow
tongue.gif

luneth22

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i'm stuck on day 72 in Agrabah. I got past the part where u must follow Pete, got into the lion? mouth, and got to the part where theres a HUGE chasm ahead...i can't seem to cross it. There's a switch to the left of the platform you are on, flick it using the keyblade and iron bars rise up from a door. How do u get to the door?
gbasp.gif

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
luneth22 said:
i'm stuck on day 72 in Agrabah. I got past the part where u must follow Pete, got into the lion? mouth, and got to the part where theres a HUGE chasm ahead...i can't seem to cross it. There's a switch to the left of the platform you are on, flick it using the keyblade and iron bars rise up from a door. How do u get to the door?
gbasp.gif

u don't have to cross the chasm, just defeat ALL the heartless then go to the room before the chasm a huge jumbo fat boss should appear, defeat it, end mission.

lurked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im stuck at the first time you go into agrabah. Your in the castle and you turn those switches to advance. I can't get out of the castle. I can see the sandstorm though. Help please :]

lurked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its the first time in Agrabah with Xigbar i think. Im stuck in the sand castle and you need to scan the sand and do switches to proceed. I got to be part where there is a opening to get out, but there is a sandstorm blocking the way out. Sorry but i cant tell you what day im in. Im in around 24ish.

geoshippo@yahoo.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello ppl! im new here and i need some help. I got the 358/2 days game working and i kinda dont want to play the story mode & ruin it for myself untill the english one comes out, but i want to be able to play as ALL the characters in multiplayer mode so could some one please tell me the cheats for them? and for the keyblades? thanks! and im using an the No$GBAemulator thanks

Darkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uh does anyone know where I can find a third ability gear cause I just got enough heart points after spamming mission 35 to buy the dual wield keyblade, where can i find the third ability gear I've only got 2 one more..

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE([email protected] @ Jun 7 2009, 09:35 AM) Hello ppl! im new here and i need some help. I got the 358/2 days game working and i kinda dont want to play the story mode & ruin it for myself untill the english one comes out, but i want to be able to play as ALL the characters in multiplayer mode so could some one please tell me the cheats for them? and for the keyblades? thanks! and im using an the No$GBAemulator thanks
You prolly don't understand shit of the story, so why not just play through the game?

Posts merged

Darkk said:
Uh does anyone know where I can find a third ability gear cause I just got enough heart points after spamming mission 35 to buy the dual wield keyblade, where can i find the third ability gear I've only got 2 one more..
Buy it in the shop?

Darkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uh oh, could you be more specific cause i dont wanna check 20 missions for gears =='

like exactly 30 & 70?

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Darkk said:
Uh oh, could you be more specific cause i dont wanna check 20 missions for gears =='

like exactly 30 & 70?
more like 30+ and 70+?...
i used a code for all keys, and it gave me 99 ability gear(L)[that circle thing with a + inside amrite] though when i use 3 and 4 gears it turns back into the kingdom key. 2 gears is that black and white one. its the code's problem amrite, or is it really liek that o.o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.