Gaming KH 358/2 Days Help Thread

Akothegreat

Trophies
XP
Country
Darkk said:
Uh does anyone know where I can find a third ability gear cause I just got enough heart points after spamming mission 35 to buy the dual wield keyblade, where can i find the third ability gear I've only got 2 one more..
Dual wield keyblade?!?! Is that you buy a ring? or it's a weapon itself?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darkk said:
Uh does anyone know where I can find a third ability gear cause I just got enough heart points after spamming mission 35 to buy the dual wield keyblade, where can i find the third ability gear I've only got 2 one more..
I think you get the ability panels as a reward for 100% clearing missions 15 and 30. As in fill the bottom objective bar completely. The third you buy from Mog.
QUOTE(Akothegreat @ Jun 7 2009, 09:51 AM) Dual wield keyblade?!?! Is that you buy a ring? or it's a weapon itself?
It's a bonus for Roxas once you complete the story. There's no legit way to get it prior to that.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gaisuto said:
Akothegreat said:
Dual wield keyblade?!?! Is that you buy a ring? or it's a weapon itself?
It's a bonus for Roxas once you complete the story. There's no legit way to get it prior to that.
Also, it's only available in multiplayer. The only time you can use DW Roxas in story mode is in
Castle Oblivion and in the battle against Riku.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Natie said:
Also, it's only available in multiplayer. The only time you can use DW Roxas in story mode is in
What mission is the Castle Oblivion one?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Zeroneo said:
Overlord Natie said:
What mission is the Castle Oblivion one?
The very last one.
tongue.gif

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
gamefreak94 said:
elixirdream said:
how many hidden characters do we have here?
tongue.gif

and
who are these characters
i think there r four hidden characters Xion, Rikku, Donald, and Goofy i dont kow if mickey and sora r secret character though.

Try reading the entire thread before posting, he was already answered.

Yes Mickey and Sora are secret characters as well by the way.

ShadowLink92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm on day 51 on mission 18 i think when u have to find the nobody badges, and i can't find the last one. can someone please help me?

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
James_Wulfe said:
gamefreak94 said:
elixirdream said:
tongue.gif

and
who are these characters
i think there r four hidden characters Xion, Rikku, Donald, and Goofy i dont kow if mickey and sora r secret character though.

Pfft if only you could play the secret characters in Story mode. Multiplayer is fun though : D just sucks with friendly-fire, me and my friend have to take turns on bosses haha, so we dont kill eachother!

EliteKill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cavedude said:
James_Wulfe said:
gamefreak94 said:
elixirdream said:
tongue.gif

and
who are these characters

Pfft if only you could play the secret characters in Story mode. Multiplayer is fun though : D just sucks with friendly-fire, me and my friend have to take turns on bosses haha, so we dont kill eachother!

I bet you could make (or wait until someone else does it) an AR code to play as any character in Story Mode... Now THAT would be awesome.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowLink92 said:
i'm on day 51 on mission 18 i think when u have to find the nobody badges, and i can't find the last one. can someone please help me?
If you're trying to get the Gold, you did get them all. You notice how at the start of these missions, all the badges or whatever have that green circle around them? If you collect one with the green aura, they're worth more. To get the gold you have to collect all of them with the green aura. If you collect one, the aura for the rest of them will refill. If you kill an enemy they will too.

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EliteKill said:
Cavedude said:
James_Wulfe said:
gamefreak94 said:
elixirdream said:
tongue.gif

and
who are these characters

I bet you could make (or wait until someone else does it) an AR code to play as any character in Story Mode... Now THAT would be awesome.

Let's ask around! : D

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]

[/quote]

check the pre codes thread, its there...or if u have a cyclo ds, I can email u my cheat file...

EliteKill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
check the pre codes thread, its there...or if u have a cyclo ds, I can email u my cheat file...

I PMed you. I would look for it myself, but for some reason Cyclo Tools wouldn't work on my PC...

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
sorry i haven't been clear enough it seems
frown.gif

How do i get past day 149 after the event with xion where the game will freeze on supercard ds one because it has that much of problems with that piracy protection and after the scenes of halloween town AFTER the talk with axel and roxas (usual)
because i am getting black screen...screen. screenscreenscreen
you get the point
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍