James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
EliteKill said:
Please help me? I really want to continue this fun game....

Have you even tried looking through this thread at all, because if you had you would notice that it has been answered several times.......
lecture.gif

However since i am a nice guy the secret is keep pete in your blue field while staying out of his red field......
moogle.gif

Next time before posting every 20 minutes in a panic about it, try looking through the thread you may be surprised that the answer is already there......

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
EliteKill said:
Can someone help me? I'm in Aggrabah and I think I need to sneak behind Pete, but if I move I get busted.... What do I need to do?
What you have to do is you must stand behind him, make sure you don't stand in his sight when he suddenly turns. Also, you have to make sure he is in your sight (so in the blue or red area, I don't remember the right colour). Just do this for about 2 mins and you'll be fine.
smile.gif

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
i feel bad that my cheats sort of like ruin your game~!
well you can always reverse engineer it by changing the value from 63 (99) to 0
however i am worry by doing this all your existing stuff might be gone
tongue.gif

This is why i back up my saves before cheating, or avoid it all together since i do not really see any fun in cheating before i completed the game.
nyanya.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
James_Wulfe,
this is what we usually advise! BACKUP YOUR SAVE! LOL

EliteKill,
you can use a cheat to do so
tongue.gif

Code:
:Mode Selection (Select)

::Beginner
94000130 FFFB0000
221937AA 00000000
D2000000 00000000

::Standard
94000130 FFFB0000
221937AA 00000010
D2000000 00000000

::Proud
94000130 FFFB0000
221937AA 00000020
D2000000 00000000

after you load the game in the lobby...
press select.. save and restart the game :P

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darkk said:
Finished the game*, ending was fun. And how do I get silvers / golds in a mission?

*Standard no cheats
It's just the mission progress bar on the bottom screen. You know how when the silver portion hits the mark just enough to give "Mission Complete"? That's what I mean by Silver. And by Gold I mean doing the optional objective to completely fill it.

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
For those of you who may be interested kh13.com a Kingdom Hearts fan site has finished a complete play through of the game, including all cut scenes and boss battles in a youtube play list.

Click Here

moogle.gif

Also a quick question how do i obtain the Crowns ect for the moogle shop.

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Darkk said:
Finished the game*, ending was fun. And how do I get silvers / golds in a mission?

*Standard no cheats
It's just the mission progress bar on the bottom screen. You know how when the silver portion hits the mark just enough to give "Mission Complete"? That's what I mean by Silver. And by Gold I mean doing the optional objective to completely fill it.

Unless hes talking about time trials/multiplayer. Cause then you get silver nobody symbols for beating the trials in story mode. And you get Gold Crowns for winning against a friend in multiplayer

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Unless hes talking about time trials/multiplayer. Cause then you get silver nobody symbols for beating the trials in story mode. And you get Gold Crowns for winning against a friend in multiplayer

Okay that makes more sense now, looks like i wont be getting those crowns anytime soon.
sleep.gif

So what's the menu option from camp for time trial?
unsure.gif

Nevermind.
yaynds.gif
Its second menu in camp, second option.
laugh.gif

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time trial, well its actually just trial, because there are multiple ones. There are Money gathering, heart point gathering, time and special ones were you either can use magic and such. I'm not an avid japanese reader so i'm not too sure about the other special ones.

But back to where it is. You press start, go down one, new tabs open, then go down one. You'll see missions.
First 2 mission are Time trials, third one is heart point gathering i believe. So start with the first one, and continue on : )

igotcrossed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i'm on day 74 and in twilight town there are two kids talking. after that i go to the underground tunnels and a cutscene happens. going back to the kids another cutscene happens. what do i do after this? thanks

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
James_Wulfe said:
I see this a lot on this thread so i will just post the directions from the youtube video (which has been posted twice now, but no one seems to notice) that helped me.

Day 74 Walkthru:

1) Head directly straight to the Sandlot. There will be a cutscene with Hayner and Olette

2) Go into one of the tunnels leading underground, and take Tunnel #2. This should lead you to Pence.

3) Return back to the Sandlot for another scene.

4) Head to their hangout, and check the green barrel in the corner.

5) Return back to Pence. He should have a quiz for you. The answers for this are:
3, 2, 3.

6) After the scene, travel to the forest just outside the Mansion.

7) As soon as you enter, you should notice leaves falling. Find the tree where the leaves are falling, and jump and attack it.

8) Head directly to the mansion for a boss fight.

if you wish to watch this out for yourself then start here with part one of a 2 part video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0asUjFfYNYY&fmt=18

How irritating it is when you noobs do not even read this thread and just post randomly........

Go throw your ds in front of a truck now thanks.
hate2.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
compliation of FAQs?..

day 74:
part 1

part 2

or rather this..

James_Wulfe said:
I see this a lot on this thread so i will just post the directions from the youtube video (which has been posted twice now, but no one seems to notice) that helped me.

Day 74 Walkthru:

1) Head directly straight to the Sandlot. There will be a cutscene with Hayner and Olette

2) Go into one of the tunnels leading underground, and take Tunnel #2. This should lead you to Pence.

3) Return back to the Sandlot for another scene.

4) Head to their hangout, and check the green barrel in the corner.

5) Return back to Pence. He should have a quiz for you. The answers for this are:
3, 2, 3.

6) After the scene, travel to the forest just outside the Mansion.

7) As soon as you enter, you should notice leaves falling. Find the tree where the leaves are falling, and jump and attack it.

8) Head directly to the mansion for a boss fight.

if you wish to watch this out for yourself then start here with part one of a 2 part video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0asUjFfYNYY&fmt=18

the misson which you have to avoid pete:
always have him in your sight, dont be in the red.
(from start go left then up then right then down then turn left then i think up.)< for first part.
and

http://www.youtube.com/p/F33990504E6D5F82 < whats this o.o the kh13.com thing?

Darkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
People keep bringing up these 'elixirs codes' . What are these 'elixirs codes' and where can I find them or are they already on the gbatemp cheat thingo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout