megatron_lives

OP
Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hi all

I'm looking for anyone in and around Basingstoke area (hampshire, UK) whose interested in joining my new progressive metal band, playing keys?

We've currently got myself on guitar, a drummer, a vocalist and sweet 6 string bassist and we all play at a high level. Nothings been recorded yet as still early days, but for anyone who's interested, we have a rehearsal room with amps, and studio at our drummers house. Me and the drummer are currenly recording a new album with our other band Soul Corruption. You can check them out at soulcorruption.com - It's not like our sound for the progessive stuff, and I'm not on any of the recordings, but you'll get an idea of our drummer's skill.

So anyone interested? anyone who can play some kick ass solos on synth? drop me a PM and we'll get a jam sorted, and we can discuss more about the band, and I'll answer any questions you may have.

Cheers

Mark

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I live in Canada, and I can't help you, but to be honest, you guys sound decked the fuck out.

I'm jealous you got that much shit, man. Props to you, haha. That's awesome, and when you find someone to kill it on the keyboard, I look forward to hearing some shit.
smile.gif

megatron_lives

OP
Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Thanks for the kudos mate. Soul Corruuption are recording a new EP with my shredding on it this time - keep a llok out for that. It's gonna be faster, heavier and more brutal with Sepultura's "refuse/resist" as a cover for our horde of followers who mosh to it when we play live.

I've also got a "solo" album being mastered at the moment, under the band name of Enthalpy- more alterantive/progressive rock/metal, like Mastodon. Keep an eye out at enthalpynet.co.uk

We're still searching, so any keyboard players who like Dream Theater, To-mera, Children of Bodom, Symphony X, Seventh Wonder, and other kick ass prog metal bands, get in touch!

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system