Hacking Kernal 1.14

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If that's true it didn't take them long at all, great support.
grog.gif

Lukeage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is downloadable from the 1.13 links which they haven't updated the numbers on yet. The actual download page has the right numbers.

Edit: No surprises, but ff4 confirmed working.

baramos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah they must of did it within the last 15 minutes. I just clicked refresh and the top link's date changed.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Quick fix but why the heck aren't they responding to the Pokemon DS to Wii questions? I know my emails to them have gone unanswered. *Someone* is still alive over there or else we wouldn't see the last two updates...

mabye they are working on it as you speak

its not easy to design a cart which can play roms with 100% compatibility and then keep adding features without breaking some stuff
be patient

Lukeage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Quick fix but why the heck aren't they responding to the Pokemon DS to Wii questions? I know my emails to them have gone unanswered. *Someone* is still alive over there or else we wouldn't see the last two updates...

Because answering "When it's done" to you and the 10,000 other people who email them asking the same thing is tedious and is better spent actually working on the fix.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick fix but why the heck aren't they responding to the Pokemon DS to Wii questions?
It's either difficult or impossible for them to fix that problem. If it was easy they would have done it already. Add to that the fact that the vast majority of R4 customers don't care in the slightest, and it isn't hard to see why this issue hasn't been resolved yet.

If you really want to connect your DS to PBR on the Wii, your current choices are the G6 Real, The CycloDS Evolution, or the actual Pokemon game carts. It's not like the R4 is the only flashcart that doesn't support this particular Wii game.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mabye they are working on it as you speak

its not easy to design a cart which can play roms with 100% compatibility and then keep adding features without breaking some stuff
be patient

I never said it was easy.

You can't *claim* 100% compatibility when features in a major release simply don't work.

Because answering "When it's done" to you and the 10,000 other people who email them asking the same thing is tedious and is better spent actually working on the fix.

If its really important to you... go buy the game.

You assumed that I stole the game? You're wrong.

If you're purposely trying to be offensive please do everyone a favor by staying quiet. Thank you.

umm, wtf are you talking about? If you want wii compatibility with ROMs, that means you're playing a pirated game, which (hopefully) you didn't BUY. Since you don't buy roms, he's saying that you should just go buy the actual game.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well actually since it's about 99% compatibility for Pokemon DP, that gives an overall compatibility of about 99.999%.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Let's just say that it's near perfect, and let's hope that the R4 team will make that 100% in the near future, and judging by the way they're cranking out updates now, it can be quite soon.
smile.gif

betawind

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would, just once, love to see a update thread that doesn't have some pokemon fanboy griping about the lack of Wii support. They all say the same thing, everyone else says the same thing, and the thread eventually dies off. I'm personally extremely happy that they're fixing things and keeping updates going. They're doing a superb job in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s