absolalone111

Chiptune Extraordinaire
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is the right section, but is there a homebrew app do download roms of games vie wifi. DS download play games/ demos are saved to the flash cart. I hope one does, so i can save demos of games my friends have sent me, or i have downloaded from my wii.

eosia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry men
biggrin.gif

but in this website you cant speak about downloading roms
frown.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I assume he's talking about when you play wirelessly with someone else when only one cart is required.

absolalone111

Chiptune Extraordinaire
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
I assume he's talking about when you play wirelessly with someone else when only one cart is required.
That kind of thing, like on the namco arcade game, you can send a demo of one of the games to annother ds, on ds download play, you can download demos of games, like the mario game where you have clockwork marios (its name escapes me)

absolalone111

Chiptune Extraordinaire
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Not that I know, there are demo roms around, but that's not very legal and hard to find
tongue.gif
Yeah i know about that *Cough*downloads*Cough* The reason i wanted to know was that it would be cool to have demos, like to show im a collector, i mean undiscovered.link (a real life friend) lent me his copy of metroid prime hunters first hunt.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
There exist a way to replace the demo of a download play game with another game.
Like you can replace the Jump Ultimate Stars download play with the Mario Party one. How? Should be a thread somewhere i can't remember on the NDS hacking section.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am just rehearsing what I read in a thread a month ago, but on any game that has a DS DownloadPlay option, there is a file in there that is what is sent over NiFi (it was sometimes a *.bin, and I want to say other times it was a *.esr...?) anyways, supposedly you can open the ROM in DSLazy, extract that file, rename it to .nds and launch it with your flash cart. You would just need to find the ROM that the DLP file is in.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DarkStriker said:
There exist a way to replace the demo of a download play game with another game.
Like you can replace the Jump Ultimate Stars download play with the Mario Party one. How? Should be a thread somewhere i can't remember on the NDS hacking section.

You're probably talking about this thread: http://gbatemp.net/t306625-ds-download-pla...t-puzzle-league?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-