Hardware Keep Series X Pre-order?

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have a paid pre-order at my local game store for an XBox Series X, that I am in queue to eventually get. At time of pre-order, I was number 14 in line, and put money down about a Month ago for it. If I remember right, I think I put down about $660-$680 and it comes with the System, an extra controller, and a game of choice. Anyway, I checked with them again yesterday, and the clerk said that they honestly don't know when they will get more in, and have not heard from Microsoft in about 2 Months. This may seem like a stupid question, but should I keep pre-order and wait until eventual shipment, or should I get money back? I do have an XBox One, but I don't play it very much compared to my other game systems. Thoughts appreciated :)

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seems like it would be better to have the money in your own account instead of theirs. The stock situation will improve eventually so if you don't really need it sooner then just cancel and play other consoles.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. I don't put money for pre order at all. They let me put in their waiting list at no charge at all.

I waited since November first released but thanks to Scalpers so my order was delay longer and finally it arrived in 4 months and they contacted me that it was ready and I went there to pick it up.

I just paid only 500 euro plus IVA (tax). And I am very happy.

It is up to you if you want to wait a little longer. For me, I would wait a little longer.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill