Kazuya Smash Bros. gameplay trailer, Dante from Devil May Cry Mii costume confirmed

Revealed at E3 2021, the next roster addition to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will be Tekken's Kazuya. As is the standard fare, Mr. Sakurai will be taking to a live stream to showcase Kazuya's moves, and the character's unique playstyle. You can tune in and see the footage on Nintendo's official YouTube channel, where it'll kick off at 9am CT/3pm BST.

Devil May Cry's Dante, Tales of Symphonia's Lloyd, Shantae, and Skyrim's Dragonborne will also be added as Mii costumes.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
im hopping someday we get smash ultimate complete edition with every dlc on cartridge, i would buy it for sure.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
tumblr_inline_mtujtxu1jJ1rw38tc.jpg

The_Monado_Satyr

Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
United States

Revealed at E3 2021, the next roster addition to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will be Tekken's Kazuya. As is the standard fare, Mr. Sakurai will be taking to a live stream to showcase Kazuya's moves, and the character's unique playstyle. You can tune in and see the footage on Nintendo's official YouTube channel, where it'll kick off at 9am CT/3pm BST.

Devil May Cry's Dante, Tales of Symphonia's Lloyd, Shantae, and Skyrim's Dragonborne will also be added as Mii costumes.

ive legit been fucking crying tears of joy over the dragonborn outfit i got 3 awesome costumes but skyrims has a special place in my heart im overwhelmed with joy so much i can't cry any more and my throat's dry sore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.