Status
Not open for further replies.

emailcliche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If all the newcomers to the thread really want new about the patch, why don't you visit the site www.kazowar.pbworks.com (I'm digidog08 BTW). I'm in charge of managing it, so I'm one of the first ones to get news, so as soon as i get it, it's on the site. I'm on it all day, so it stays posted.

operationwasted

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey i am working on a fix for mario and luigi bowsers inside story for the r4. what i am doing is using a mix of the jap and the us versions to make one working one. i have a question for you tho what tools do u use to view the text in the game to edit it i need to swap some of the jap txt for eng but i am a bit lost on how to find it so fare i have worked on the sav problems now i am doing language thanx

operationwasted

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
operationwasted said:
hey i am working on a fix for mario and luigi bowsers inside story for the r4. what i am doing is using a mix of the jap and the us versions to make one working one. i have a question for you tho what tools do u use to view the text in the game to edit it i need to swap some of the jap txt for eng but i am a bit lost on how to find it so fare i have worked on the sav problems now i am doing language thanx

operationwasted
Editting the text on a Pokemon game is a lot simpler than editting text on any other game just because there's a tool for NDS Pokemon games for editting text.

operationwasted

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ya i know advance text right. so far i am able to edit the text on the english game to say what i want on start up but when i do it to the jap one i get nothing it stays the same its strange the file has my text in it but it still displays in jap. thanx any way tho

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jackyHGSS said:
Hey when are you going to release v6?
which is goin2 b the last o
yaynds.gif
psp.gif
ne?
grog.gif
This is what killed ralpuibs patch ( i dont quite rememb3er the name ) stop asking or there may not be another patch this is all we have at the moment so be very gratefull to kazo he works long and hard on these patches and i for one would not like to be in aposition like him , people maoning all the time "when is he patch coming , will there be a new patch" just wait i have been waiting coz im stuck so i have no choice so just shut up asking for a new patch and wait plz

BTW kazo ty for all the hard work

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
nathanokane said:
plz help my hgss kazo patch goes to a white screen when i run my pokemon hg and ss
im using a acekard 2i 4.18 same problem with akaio 1.5

what problem? akaio 1.5 should fix the white-screen on playing HGSS rom...
unsure.gif

Spider-Blaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've a question.

With the new version, can we have a valid sav on clean rom? Ex: If I'll play on US game, can I move my Jap Kanzo save from US game? Thx.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
This is one thing that KILLS translation patches... people CONSTANTLY being inconsiderate with people who work really hard.. .and really when you say you know what they do... believe me... YOU ARE A MILLION MILES OFF ON THAT ANSWER! The answer... is only known by the translator themselves... and anyway... STOP PESTERING THE POOR GUY... He's doing it as fast as he can... hes the most up-to-date... so just have a little patience and stop being a pest... and even i want the patch to upgrade to v6 but im not pestering cause i respect the persons determination to translate this great game... so yeah just wait... he's working on it... and kazo i show you and give you my support man.. you are a pokemon god!

Kazo's translation is the most up-to-date... and i wanted to ask kazo a personal request coming from me, is there any way for you to add the english logo on the titlescreen... i dont mind if you cant, but it would make this look EVEN MORE official and will be the best translation project in gbatemp history!

PS: Who reckons in 4 days and counting that this site is gonna go on a breakdown due to kingdom hearts noobs? i am voting for definate... remember the japanese version? Oh my god... it was ruined...! XD anyway KHDays has been updated with anti piracy... so here's a heads up for the noobs...

THE ROM WILL NOT BE OUT ANYTIME SOON.... SO JUST GO HIDE AND COME OUT WHEN THE FIX IS OUT!!! AND LEAVE THESE INNOCENT FORUMS ALONE AND LEAVE DSSCENE ALONE ASWELL.... Its incredibly annoying when this site dies... cause... of NOOBS!!!

~Giratina3~ - The friendly and helpful fellow temper
Heart Gold and Soul Silver Jap - Completion date - 16 badges, Red defeated... - 18th September 2009

Spider-Blaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah. We can't see if it works with a clean Jap version, if save is compatible, it'll work with (U) game because it always works since DP/P. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer