Country

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for reminding me the I asked is because you didn't show the k-card. Don't bother trying to be rude because your already on my ignored list.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for reminding me the I asked is because you didn't show the k-card. Don't bother trying to be rude because your already on my ignored list.

I'm only rude when you deserve it.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the k-card is an interface device. it is just a way for the microsd to be used in the k101 revo. without one, the device could only be used with retail game carts and a handful of flash kits. a k-card is included with each unit.

-another world
Thank you for clearing that whole mess up. I recently
got a game.com handheld and I was wondering if you knew where to find any flashcarts for it and how was your thanksgiving mine was pretty awesome.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, at least could you tell me when you are going to send my devices??? the order number is:
Order #154

Waiting!!!

Thanks for your inquiry. We will restock the second batch. And we will remind you and send out your order if we got enough stock. We arrange shipping for those people who placed order earlier. Thank you for your understanding.

irzea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
26th, Nov 2012- The latest news for Revo K101:
The second batch of Revo K101- 100pcs may be restocked this week( from 26th to 30th, Nov). We will arrange to send out those orders placed during September, October and early November.
We will confirm you the exactly day and the quantity that we finally restock.
Stay tuned with us and wait patiently. We will bring you more news these days!.
My order number is 87 (september 15)....:wacko:
I think I will not have it for Christmas.
(Sorry my bad english)

sukoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for clearing that whole mess up. I recently
got a game.com handheld and I was wondering if you knew where to find any flashcarts for it and how was your thanksgiving mine was pretty awesome.

Wrong topic.

Game.com linker never were created, due to the lack of interest in this machine when it existed commercially.

In the meanwhile, i'm still waiting for my K101. Singpost.com will certainly blacklist me soon :P (order #26)

disposat

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I'm new here !
I received my new Revo K101 yesterday and want to share my feedback and my first impressions.
First, the pouch is thick and looks durable. Cool !
The device itself is very cool too : the buttons respond fine and the object is pleasant to take in hands.
For those wondering : Y & X are merely L & R buttons placed in front of the device. Very useful, and not only for fighting games !
Cool to know : some games are already in the K-card, so the stuff works out-of-the-box \o/

But I have to say that I find the screen disappointing. Actually I'm even worried about the display.
First, I have seen some tearing and some display bugs (in Super Mario World), but that's not the most important.
I precise that I set the display on 3:2 (by default it is 4:3).
The thing is, the resolution is as far as I know 960x480. The GBA's being 240x160, we could have a perfect fit of 3x3 image pixels per screen pixel, which gives 720x480 plus two 120-pixel-high black bars.
But this is not the case.
I don't know which resolution is used, but the pixels don't fit perfectly, which causes the image to be very blurry. I'll post some pictures if I can.

I am really disappointed with this screen, because this object is designed to be a GBA clone, and one of my first observations is that the image is not correctly displayed. Yes, it is annoying.

Nevertheless, Ruilong, I'm very hopeful about that : I am sure that a firmware update could fix it up, what do you think?
And you all who have received the console, what do you think?

disposat

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I'm new here !
I received my new Revo K101 yesterday and want to share my feedback and my first impressions.
The device itself is very cool too : the buttons respond fine and the object is pleasant to take in hands.
For those wondering : Y & X are merely L & R buttons placed in front of the device. Very useful, and not only for fighting games !
Cool to know : some games are already in the K-card, so the stuff works out-of-the-box \o/

But I have to say that I find the screen disappointing. Actually I'm even worried about the display.
First, I have seen some tearing and some display bugs (in Super Mario World), but that's not the most important.
The thing is, the resolution is as far as I know 960x480. The GBA's being 240x160, we could have a perfect fit of 3x3 image pixels per screen pixel, which gives 720x480 plus two 120-pixel-high black bars.
I don't know which resolution is used, but the pixels don't fit perfectly, which causes the image to be very blurry. I'll post some pictures if I can.

I am really disappointed with this screen, because this object is designed to be a GBA clone, and one of my first observations is that the image is not correctly displayed. Yes, it is annoying.

Nevertheless, Ruilong, I'm very hopeful about that : I am sure that a firmware update could fix it up, what do you think?

disposat

Loved those L and R placed on Y and X butons and controll size... BUT

Please tell me that yours have a screen problem. THIS is the ONLY thing that matters to me, don't care bout the homebrews, don't care bout the flashcard, (already have 3 diferent with and without RTC), don't care bout TV out or even the fones, the only thing i was waiting for, is the screen, man its 960x480 how could they let the screen have so many problems??? (supposedly)

Someone else with the device, confirm those problems???

sukoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I'm new here !

disposat

Welcome, and thanks for the review.

J'ai plus qu'a espérer que la mienne arrive dans la semaine :P

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My order number is 87 (september 15)....:wacko:
I think I will not have it for Christmas.
(Sorry my bad english)
Don't worry. Your order is on the shipping list when we restock the second batch Revo K101. We will send you the email and offered the tracking number once we shipped out your order. Shipping to your country will take a longer time as it is Christmas shopping time. Thanks for your patience.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new here !

disposat
Thank you very much for your sharing. To let us know the screen problem you got, we wonder if you can post some pictures here? We test the games here and the screen is OK.

Thanks.

disposat

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much for your sharing. To let us know the screen problem you got, we wonder if you can post some pictures here? We test the games here and the screen is OK.

Thanks.
Fine, I will post some pictures next week-end, when I find the time to put hands on my camera. I gave some tries last week-end but it's kinda tricky, taking the good picture on a LCD screen.
Anyway, after I played around a bit more today, I can add some details : what I took for tearing was actually a collateral damage of the non-fitting pixels. As the screen scrolls, it creates lines who do not exist. I'll try to take a video of that because it's way too hard to explain.
The Super Mario World bug was a minor graphic bug, with the sky being black. I'll take a picture of this one too.

Other than that, it's all ok. The console runs at 100% speed and GBA fun is here.

pearwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ruilong

Hello. 3 days ago I sent an email to the shop ([email protected]) and requested a cancellation of my order(number 155). Unfortunately nobody has responded yet.

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4th, Dec 2012- the latest news for Revo K101:

We apologize that the second batch is delayed. We suposed to get it back last weekend. But there is still something we need to test. Everything is under our control. The second batch wil be OK soon. We will bring you the latest news in these coming days.

As we said before, we are respsonsible for this device. Thus, only everything is ready then we can let go of this product.

Thank you very much for your understanding!

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ruilong

Hello. 3 days ago I sent an email to the shop ([email protected]) and requested a cancellation of my order(number 155). Unfortunately nobody has responded yet.

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks
My friend, our email address is: [email protected]

You screwed out the email address that we did not receive your email. I had found your order. It is still in pending status and waiting for shipped. We wonder if you can send us the mail again to: [email protected] so that we can assist you? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I've been fighting with Windows 10's laughably awful Bluetooth bs trying to connect my Switch...