OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i just got a msg from him yesterday. he is still around. don't worry!! =)

the review is almost complete. i should have it posted by late tomorrow or early the day after. just need to snap some photos, do some quick editing, and then polish up the writing.

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Another world did you fix the issue of the revo charger?

no. its one of the most annoying things. sometimes it works just fine. i can charge using the included charger, via USB, or by using a 3rd party charger, and continue to game. other times i can't, i get the menu and control issues.

Looking forward to the review!

review is done!! as of 1 minute ago. tomorrow i'll do an out loud read of the entire thing to catch anything that doesn't sound right, typos, etc, and then get it posted. it should be up by late tomorrow.

-another world

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am worried... ruilong hasn't said anything lately and I wonder if the rest of our orders will be shipped.
Don't worry my friend. I am always be here. These days we are so busy in the factory. We will update the information on both GBAtemp and our site once we have the second batch. As it is coming to the end of year, everything is getting so busy.

Every order that placed was marked down by our shipping department. You will be reminded as soon as we send out the order.

For any question, you can either PM me or send email.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9