Justice for none.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by scubersteve, Feb 19, 2008.

Feb 19, 2008

Justice for none. by scubersteve at 3:22 AM (5,013 Views / 0 Likes) 47 replies

1. scubersteve
    OP

scubersteve Newbie

Pheonix Wright: Justice for All is so full of filler, I wish there was a way to skip to case 4 so that I can get to some story that matters.

The music is slowly killing me inside, but without any music, the game seems less exciting.

Your thoughts on the game?

2. Truliche

Member Truliche GBAtemp Regular

Ecuador
    It's not bad, it's still Phoenix Wright but it's definitely the weakest in the series, the cases are pretty bland and boring and the music is weak indeed, the tutorial case was so horrible it made me cringe.

Case 4 is much better but still, the game is not so memoerable

3. fischju

Member fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

United States
    The series may be awesome, but it is selling like crap because of all of the pirates. Capcom doesn't have enough cash to properly fund the next game.

4. scubersteve
    OP

scubersteve Newbie

fund the next game....
    as in gs5?

Well, I hope me buying the classical music album helps...

5. Kainthereaper

Newcomer Kainthereaper Member

United States
    I actually found 2 to be better then 3 but thats just me.

6. Seraph

Member Seraph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Download a gamesave and skip the case. Unless you're not using a flashcart

7. bobrules

Member bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Phoenix wrong , I never really liked it

8. sonic209

Member sonic209 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yeah maybe the remakes sold like crap but Apollo Justice in Japan sold i think it was 500,000 in its first week which is really good

EDIT:My bad it was actually 250,000 copies but a month after it sold around 500,000 copies

9. scubersteve
    OP

scubersteve Newbie

Did the first remake sell well?
    It had that extra case.

10. sonic209

Member sonic209 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I dont know how much it sold but i do know that it sold a lot more than Capcom thought it would

11. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    I don't know about you guys, but I play the games AND buy them.
    I enjoyed all 3 games, I'm not going to say equally, but I enjoyed all of them.
    I'm looking forward to GS4 and the future of the series, should there be one.

12. Truliche

Member Truliche GBAtemp Regular

Ecuador
    Why does everyone call them Gyakuten Saiban games anyway? It's called Ace Attorney everywhere else, AA4 sounds more appropiate and less confusing than GS4, for non-asian players at least.

Anyways just so you know, T&T is much better than JFA, the writing has been kicked up a notch and Godot is much better prosecutor than Franziska, the music is much better too but it's still low quality (as in bitrate). Plus the tutorial case in this game is actually pretty coherent and fun to play.

So don't be discouraged, Phoenix Wright 1 got me so pumped for the series only to be incredibly let down by Justice For All but T&T is rekindling my love for the series and I'm sure Apollo Justice will be a LOT better considering it's built for the DS so it should have snappy graphics and pretty good music.

13. iffy525

Member iffy525 not famous

United States
    It isn't the 4th Apollo Justice game, so that's why people like to call it GS4.

14. Talaria

Member Talaria ...

New Zealand
    I enjoyed Justice for All and susprisingly found the music better than the first one. Although i started with Justice for All then PW:1 then PW:3. Yes the cases were kinda bland but they were still fun at the same time. I think you guys are trying to compare it to much to the first. If you come from a different spectrum (i mean playing out of order) you appreciate the soundtrack in the Justice for All as you have nothing to compare it to and feels like it fits the game and mood. Anyway last case in Trials and Tribulations is epic, honestly its the only way to describe it in one word.

15. Awdofgum

Member Awdofgum Wadofgum

United States
    That is the only one i played, i enjoyed it for a little, which one do you recommend the most?

16. iffy525

Member iffy525 not famous

United States
    T&T (the third one) by far.

17. Awdofgum

Member Awdofgum Wadofgum

United States
    ok thanks, i'll get on it.

Edit: on second thought i've got school tomorrow, so maybe i'll hold off on that.

18. Rankio

Member Rankio GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I started with AA2 also and I'm finding it better than AA1 (which is still good). I'm still on AA1 case 5 which seems to keep dragging on and on and on...wait! the case will end now...NO IT WONT TRICKED YOU! Enough already, end!

19. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    lol, but it IS the fourth Ace Attorney game... hence AA4. Ace Attorney. Understand yet? [​IMG]

20. Kingfield

Member Kingfield GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    I still love the filler Rise from the Ashes case. - Awesome. Story? Soso. Characters? Good. Damon Gant? AWESOMMMMEEEEEEE.

Awesome.

But yeah, since it was added in the DS not in the original GBA game, part of Justice for all contradicts with Ace Attorney (Rise from the Ashes).