Gaming Justice for none.

• Thread starter scubersteve
  • Start date
  • Views 5,998
  • Replies 47
S

scubersteve

OP
Pheonix Wright: Justice for All is so full of filler, I wish there was a way to skip to case 4 so that I can get to some story that matters.

The music is slowly killing me inside, but without any music, the game seems less exciting.

Your thoughts on the game?

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
It's not bad, it's still Phoenix Wright but it's definitely the weakest in the series, the cases are pretty bland and boring and the music is weak indeed, the tutorial case was so horrible it made me cringe.

Case 4 is much better but still, the game is not so memoerable

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The series may be awesome, but it is selling like crap because of all of the pirates. Capcom doesn't have enough cash to properly fund the next game.

S

scubersteve

OP
fund the next game....
as in gs5?

Well, I hope me buying the classical music album helps...

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pheonix Wright: Justice for All is so full of filler, I wish there was a way to skip to case 4 so that I can get to some story that matters.

The music is slowly killing me inside, but without any music, the game seems less exciting.

Your thoughts on the game?
Download a gamesave and skip the case. Unless you're not using a flashcart

sonic209

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The series may be awesome, but it is selling like crap because of all of the pirates. Capcom doesn't have enough cash to properly fund the next game.
Yeah maybe the remakes sold like crap but Apollo Justice in Japan sold i think it was 500,000 in its first week which is really good

EDIT:My bad it was actually 250,000 copies but a month after it sold around 500,000 copies

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about you guys, but I play the games AND buy them.
I enjoyed all 3 games, I'm not going to say equally, but I enjoyed all of them.
I'm looking forward to GS4 and the future of the series, should there be one.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Why does everyone call them Gyakuten Saiban games anyway? It's called Ace Attorney everywhere else, AA4 sounds more appropiate and less confusing than GS4, for non-asian players at least.

Anyways just so you know, T&T is much better than JFA, the writing has been kicked up a notch and Godot is much better prosecutor than Franziska, the music is much better too but it's still low quality (as in bitrate). Plus the tutorial case in this game is actually pretty coherent and fun to play.

So don't be discouraged, Phoenix Wright 1 got me so pumped for the series only to be incredibly let down by Justice For All but T&T is rekindling my love for the series and I'm sure Apollo Justice will be a LOT better considering it's built for the DS so it should have snappy graphics and pretty good music.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I enjoyed Justice for All and susprisingly found the music better than the first one. Although i started with Justice for All then PW:1 then PW:3. Yes the cases were kinda bland but they were still fun at the same time. I think you guys are trying to compare it to much to the first. If you come from a different spectrum (i mean playing out of order) you appreciate the soundtrack in the Justice for All as you have nothing to compare it to and feels like it fits the game and mood. Anyway last case in Trials and Tribulations is epic, honestly its the only way to describe it in one word.

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started with AA2 also and I'm finding it better than AA1 (which is still good). I'm still on AA1 case 5 which seems to keep dragging on and on and on...wait! the case will end now...NO IT WONT TRICKED YOU! Enough already, end!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone call them Gyakuten Saiban games anyway? It's called Ace Attorney everywhere else, AA4 sounds more appropiate and less confusing than GS4, for non-asian players at least.

It isn't the 4th Apollo Justice game, so that's why people like to call it GS4.
lol, but it IS the fourth Ace Attorney game... hence AA4. Ace Attorney. Understand yet?
tongue.gif

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
I still love the filler Rise from the Ashes case. - Awesome. Story? Soso. Characters? Good. Damon Gant? AWESOMMMMEEEEEEE.

Awesome.

But yeah, since it was added in the DS not in the original GBA game, part of Justice for all contradicts with Ace Attorney (Rise from the Ashes).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb