Hacking Just wondering....

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Will the gateway team gonna make a flashcart for the switch?
If they did I would buy it reluctantly. After how bad of a job they have been doing with staying up to date on firmware updates with the 3DS, to the degree that the latest firmware, or the one before it, isn't even supported on emuNAND after months, I don't expect them to do a better job with the Switch.
But if they make the first Switch flashcart people (me included) are going to buy it regardless.

Reactions: peteruk

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Well too be fair if it gets to the point where GATEWAY are able to do it. Then i am 100% sure that a few months later another more reliable team will begin to do the same.

Reactions: whateverg1012

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys hate on gateway now, but when they were actually on top of things, they could not be beat. They had updates for new 3ds firmware within like 3 days.

Granted, now they are not active, and dont/cant support anymore, but CFW is the way to go now with B9S. Nothing beats that. They essentially paved the road on something usable, until there was a permanent solution.

I've not touched or looked at my gateway in over a year, but it was worth it from the beginning.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes they will, and if you deposit 2995 EUR to my account you're guaranteed to receive a copy by the end of year 3747.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
here we go
Theyre-Here-852x402.jpg

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can happen they are pretty good, but I won't buy anything from them until they update their Gateway card. And also stop with that "soon" crap.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never owned a Gateway during the 3DS era, simply put knowledge. I didn't know anything existed and I was way to young to handle electronics with care, at least at my age.
If it is cheap and accessible for updates (Like $19 a pop or something.) Then I will consider buying it over actual games. Besides I already spent like $120 on Arms and Mario Kart 8. (and those are just two games...)

So its not all bad, but again never owned their flashcards or seen their prices when they first came up for the 3DS. So I guess you could consider this post non-existent, no?
Still hyped though about the whole flashcard thing coming up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker