Brazil
Looks legit

What do you guys think?

2mjjbb.jpg

Reactions: blinkzane

loco365

Trophies
XP
My Gateway came without stickers on them from eachmall, it's legit.

To check for the card's legitness, one of the contact pins usually reveals if it's legit or not, but I can't remember the exact details on what it was. I'll have to check it.

Reactions: netovsk

netovsk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How many kidneys did that cost you, considering you are from brazil?

:rofl2:

Haha not sure if it was as expensive as some people may think.

Considering today's exchange rates I got a 2nd brand new 3ds xl (updated my 1st one to 9.4) for 270 USD, and gateway for 100 USD packed with a 16 gb sandisk card.

Helper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

To check for the card's legitness, one of the contact pins usually reveals if it's legit or not, but I can't remember the exact details on what it was. I'll have to check it.
It's the pin in the center; it's always longer or shorter than the other pins. If it's longer, it's legit; if it's shorter, a it's fake. At least, that's what they say.

Also, the contact is the gold-colored vertical strip opposite the bottom of the card; not the dark-colored strip closest to the bottom of the card. (I know you know that Team Fail, but other readers may not.)

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks legit

What do you guys think?

It's the pin in the center; it's always longer or shorter than the other pins. If it's longer, it's legit; if it's shorter, a it's fake. At least, that's what they say.

Also, the contact is the gold-colored vertical strip opposite the bottom of the card; not the dark-colored strip closest to the bottom of the card. (I know you know that Team Fail, but other readers may not.)
Easier for everyone to understand

tttt.png

Reactions: loco365 and netovsk

netovsk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just to clarify I'm playing a prank those cards are official the reseller just sent me those pictures informing that some cards came without stickers and he'll be receiving a new shipment in 2 weeks so he asked if I preferred a refund, waiting another 2 weeks or having some random R4 gold sticker placed instead. He is on the official gateway reseller list.

Reactions: Adeka

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to clarify I'm playing a prank those cards are official the reseller just sent me those pictures informing that some cards came without stickers and he'll be receiving a new shipment in 2 weeks so he asked if I preferred a refund, waiting another 2 weeks or having some random R4 gold sticker placed instead. He is on the official gateway reseller list.

I find it pretty funny myself

Just get them to plop a sticker on and get that thing sent out!

Reactions: netovsk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol