Just purchased DSTWO GBA temp Special Edition

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by R.Harrell, Dec 22, 2010.

Dec 22, 2010
  1. R.Harrell

Newcomer R.Harrell Member

Dec 21, 2010
    South Carolina USA
    United States
    So this is my first post on GBAtemp forums and I am still very new to the flash cart scene. Anyway, I have owned a total of 3 Nintendo DSI's and I just got the Special Edition one that comes with Mario party and is Orange. I think they made the same package with other colors like Green and Red, I am not to sure. Well, the question I have abou that is another topic for another post and of course in a different section. Let me start by saying that I did a lot of research and reading about different flash carts before actually purchasing one. And after I thought I had read enough about them, I ended up purchasing a R4i Revolution flash cart. (Shows how much I knew) After purchasing that card from GamesYeah.com I think for $25.00 total, it came with a 4GB SD, and a card reader/writer.

So after I ordered that card, I went on to start reading about them more. Before I bought that card I never once went on a forum to get insight about what card would be the best for what I wanted to do. I had only read reviews from sites selling the cards. I should have known, those sites were trying to sell the cards, so of course the review would be kick-ass. (Again, shows how I know) So after searching Google for a forum that talked about these cards I came about this forum. And from a lot of post I saw that the Supercard DSTWO flash cart was a very popular card. So that made read up on the card some more, and I was convinced that I wanted one of these cards instead of the R4i. So hoping I wasnt too late I sent an email out to the sales dept. saying " I needed to cancel my order" and that "Someone had already purchased this card for me, and I did not know about it till now." Luckily they sent me an email back saying that they caught the package at the post office and that I would receive my refund in a week.

So, step 1 completed. Haha, I am sorry for such a long story, and if you are still with me on this, thanks for your time....OK, so I found out about the site 0ShippingZone.com from a couple of post people had made. I went on the site looking for a good deal on the Supercard DSTWO, and as I was looking I saw the GBAtemp Specail Edition DSTWO flash cart. Now I am the type of person who likes rare things and of course Special Edition thingys. So I wanted it, and I bought it The total was $53.45 and it comes with a nice little package all spoofed up, a nice little stylus, a mini card reader/writer, and whatever else it comes with. Now this card came out on sale on this site on Monday December 20, 2010. And I order one on December 21, 2010, now I am wondering if anyone else who ordered one does it say on "back order" under the status of your order. I am wondering if they were just taking pre-orders for this card or what. And also am I guaranteed one of these since my order was processed already? I am just a little confused about all that. I sent an email to the sales dept. of the site, just a minute ago and I hope to get a response soon, or maybe someone on here knows if I am guaranteed one since I paid for it already.

Other than that thanks for your time everyone and Happy Holidays to everybody hope you have a great Christmas or Hanuka. Oh and Happy New year as well.