Hacking Just me not using their Supercard DSTWO?

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
1Player said:
as a DSi owner I benefit alot from the GBA emulator

But for now since you don't plan on using it..give it to me

I have no problem using it
So, technically, what you're saying is that you have a DSTWO that you use all the time, but want the DSTWO of the TC?

I'd round that down to you not having a DSTWO. Am I correct in my thinking?

I already have a dstwo but I don't mind getting another one..what's wrong with that??

Zane

Ace Wizard
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So i swapped Flashcarts last night, with the sought after SNES emulator released, i decided to make the plunge into the next gen jungle.

I have to say i underestimated the SCDSTWO, it's awesome.

The GBA Emulator have played all the games i really wanted to play so far, and the SNES Emulator works wonders.
Shame the scaling of the screen doesn't always work like you want to for some games, but at least it got the layers right, which is an upgrade i really like.

One question though, i know that a relase or two back of the firmwire for the flashcart, it said it had fixed the freezing of Portrait of Ruin, but i put the game on the card exclusively because it said it could run it, yet i got the freeze at Wind anyway. Something i missed or was it never fixed?

Next step is to upgrade from 2GB to something bigger.
biggrin.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
1Player said:
I know you're kinda slow to understand what you read, and that's okay because most people from belgium are
so, I'll go eazy
Seriously, no need to be insulting to anyone.

QUOTE(Zane @ Sep 14 2010, 01:13 PM) One question though, i know that a relase or two back of the firmwire for the flashcart, it said it had fixed the freezing of Portrait of Ruin, but i put the game on the card exclusively because it said it could run it, yet i got the freeze at Wind anyway. Something i missed or was it never fixed?
As far as I know they mentioned something like that (that PoR should work better now). I haven't played PoR extensively on my DSTwo so I've not really tested it myself.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Zane said:
One question though, i know that a relase or two back of the firmwire for the flashcart, it said it had fixed the freezing of Portrait of Ruin, but i put the game on the card exclusively because it said it could run it, yet i got the freeze at Wind anyway. Something i missed or was it never fixed?
As far as I know they mentioned something like that. I haven't played PoR extensively on my DSTwo so I've not really tested it myself.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People at the supercard forum says that the fix in v1.04, didn't completly fix it..I tried mine for a few minutes and it was okay..maybe I need to play it longer

Zane

Ace Wizard
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aw, shame.. I mean i can play it i got the legit copy, but i prefer to buy the games to support the devs, then leave it in mint condition i my shelf, and play it on the flashcart instead. xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too