Hacking Just got my AceKard 2i

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so after a long 2 days of waiting (lol) I finally got my AK2i in the mail today and so far i've put the newest firmware on it and stared a few NDS games to see if my savs from my M3ds real were compatible with this card which they are so im very happy about that. However the thing is I cant seem to launch any GBA games though in fact in order to see the GBA files I had on the card I had to change the view in the options to view all. so I guess my question is how do I play my GBA game?

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cablephish said:
You can't play GBA games without a slot 2 expansion, and if you're using a DSi, you won't be able to input a slot 2 GBA expansion.

im using a Ds lite and I have the slot 2 RAM pack from my M3

QUOTEYou can not play .GBA files on an AceKard2i

Really...then can you play any kinda of GBA games on the AK2i or does it just not support them. Sorry for being such a noob. I mean its no big deal ill just pop in my M3 if I ever wanna play any GBA games

D

Deleted User

purechaos996 said:
Cablephish said:
You can't play GBA games without a slot 2 expansion, and if you're using a DSi, you won't be able to input a slot 2 GBA expansion.

im using a Ds lite and I have the slot 2 RAM pack from my M3

QUOTEYou can not play .GBA files on an AceKard2i

Really...then can you play any kinda of GBA games on the AK2i or does it just not support them. Sorry for being such a noob. I mean its no big deal ill just pop in my M3 if I ever wanna play any GBA games
You cant play any gba game on the acekard 2i without a slot-2 expansinon slot. You can only play gba files on the iplayer without a slot-2.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...Ignore him (Ireland 1), he's not reading your posts.
@dahem_kh_ff: Lameboy is a GB/GBC emulator. It won't work with GBA games.

Try using GBA Exploader to run your GBA games.

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
...Ignore him (Ireland 1), he's not reading your posts.
@dahem_kh_ff: Lameboy is a GB/GBC emulator. It won't work with GBA games.

Try using GBA Exploader to run your GBA games.

I just tried it but im having some trouble, but then it just freezes on a white screen.

DreamTrooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a bit off topic here, but not really, wondering where you bought your AK2i? i just ordered mine off priceangel and am wondering how long it will take to get to my place, i cheaped out of the Tracking number
tongue.gif

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DreamTrooper said:
a bit off topic here, but not really, wondering where you bought your AK2i? i just ordered mine off priceangel and am wondering how long it will take to get to my place, i cheaped out of the Tracking number
tongue.gif

Yeah I got mine here
http://www.wiiloveds.com/

They are based in the USA (New York) and since I live in Connecticut (a few hour drive away) the shipping is insanely fast. I've also ordered 3 total flash cards from there all were legit and not fakes so I can confirm that the company is legit.

MedicalFlyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
purechaos996 said:
But I do have a slot 2 expansion I have the Ram Pal from my old M3 real which is used to play GBA games on that

I too went from an M3 Real to an Acekard 2.1 and tried using the M3's RAM pack. It seems the M3 pack is only supported by the M3 just to be awkward.
Grab yourself an ezflash 3in1. They're fairly cheap from the right places and provide support for GBA games using AKAIO, additional RAM for the DS Browser (not really worth it but it's there
rolleyes.gif
) and rumble (can be turned off if not wanted in the games that support it.

This is what I use on my DS Lite and seems to work flawlessly. I would recommend focalprice.com (Hong Kong based) but they don't seem to stock any flash carts anymore :-(

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MedicalFlyer said:
purechaos996 said:
But I do have a slot 2 expansion I have the Ram Pal from my old M3 real which is used to play GBA games on that

I too went from an M3 Real to an Acekard 2.1 and tried using the M3's RAM pack. It seems the M3 pack is only supported by the M3 just to be awkward.
Grab yourself an ezflash 3in1. They're fairly cheap from the right places and provide support for GBA games using AKAIO, additional RAM for the DS Browser (not really worth it but it's there
rolleyes.gif
) and rumble (can be turned off if not wanted in the games that support it.

This is what I use on my DS Lite and seems to work flawlessly. I would recommend focalprice.com (Hong Kong based) but they don't seem to stock any flash carts anymore :-(

That stupid...which mean that I would actually end up spending more on the EZ-flash then on my AK2i alone...meh Ill just switch back to my m3 when I wanna play GBA games which isnt very often so w/e thx for the help anyway guys

OnyLpJTRQR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just ordered and Acekard 2i and i want to use my ex-flash 3in1 with it, however i could never get it to work right with my r4... poor battery or something. It does load the game, however it just doesn't save it. My question is can i just load it off the ak2i and it should save to the ak2i rather than the slot2?

DreamTrooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ahhh ic, im in Canada so im expecting it to be in around wednesday-thursday, i order off new-egg all the time and they come in within a week, then again their VERY efficient

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fustrated!!!!

supercard dsonei running evo and dstt does not seem to have native support for 3in1 as browser ram!
no matter what i try ds browser seems to just be doomed with this setup

does anyone use 3in1 as browser ram with acecard 2?

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CARDS SUPPORT 3IN1 WITH DS OPERA BROWSER WITHOUT ANY COMPLICATED MODDING OR PATCHING

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, two things:
First off, AKAIO (for the AceKard) has built-in support for the 3-in-1.
Secondly, don't bother using the DS Opera browser. It's pretty terrible. Instead, use Bunjalloo. It works on more websites, is faster and is updated regularly (which the offic. browser obviously isn't).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4