Gaming Just got a 360, what chip should i get?

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just add that, afaik, you *cannot* play other regions games on a flashed drive firmware--*only* a modchip will let you do this (I know because my flashed drive won't play NTSC-J titles). So if that is in any way your goal, you will have to chip the box for the time being.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can't play other regions with chips either. The drive chips do exactly what the flashed firmware does , just a worse job of it. Only chip that can get you playing imports is an infectus , but even then it isn't the chip doing it , the chip is just helping you change region of your box and it only works on the older boxes that can be downgraded so kk exploit works on em.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so nobody knows anything about a new flash method coming soon that works on LiteOn drives? I just wanna know whether to wait a month for this guy, or just pay someone else to change the drive then flash it. from what i can see on the new there is no such thing and the guys making crap up, but i dont really know, maybe i'm searching the wrong places.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi