Just finished Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I just finished the series and:

128903414221895484.jpg

Its kind of hard not to when they're throwing around galaxies (yeah I said fucking galaxies) around like shurikens.

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
BeatriceTheGolden said:
A few episodes after Kamina died, I just gave the fuck up. I got until the humans kill Nia's dad.

Then I watched the last episode and I was like HOLY SHIT THIS FIGHT IS SO COOL.

You completely missed the part where he merged with the goddamn moon.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
dudeonline said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:
A few episodes after Kamina died, I just gave the fuck up. I got until the humans kill Nia's dad.

Then I watched the last episode and I was like HOLY SHIT THIS FIGHT IS SO COOL.

You completely missed the part where he merged with the goddamn moon.

That was an awesome scene.

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
incorrect, it was not the moon... an ganman in the shape of the moon, the real moon was in a different dimension... jeez guys.
also, the series fell apart when they killed off kamina... after that everything just got shit.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
GIGAAAAAAAaaaaaa... DRILLLLLllllll....BREAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is one of the best anime ever created.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did like every episode include some shouting of some sort?
When I watch with my teacher before classes it looks like that half-robot guy shouts at everything...

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ok, so I haven't seen any anime in a looong time, like 3 or 4 years, the last thing I saw was Death Note and prior to that I hadn't watched anything in like another 4 years.
Anyways I decided to watch the final episode of this show after reading this thread (the fact that they were throwing galaxies piqued my attention), and OMG what did I just watch, it's like... the reason I don't really like anime anymore (silly songs and plots) + disgaea x10000000000.
It was so silly it was fun!
And now I'm in a "anime-watching" mood, so are there any "serious" new shows I probably don't know about?

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
golio514 said:
And now I'm in a "anime-watching" mood, so are there any "serious" new shows I probably don't know about?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fJBWtl5n0Q#t=1m39s

I must be one of the only people that refuses to watch Gurren Laggan. Mostly due in part to the somewhat large fan-tard-base it has at my school. Half of which fight over the proper lyrics to that.. "Row Row Fight the power" or whatever it is. "Full of hot blood, drills, big-boobed underaged girls, and sexy epic win." as it is described to me. Maybe someday I'll watch it, maybe someday.

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Twiffles said:
golio514 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fJBWtl5n0Q#t=1m39s

I must be one of the only people that refuses to watch Gurren Laggan. Mostly due in part to the somewhat large fan-tard-base it has at my school. Half of which fight over the proper lyrics to that.. "Row Row Fight the power" or whatever it is. "Full of hot blood, drills, big-boobed underaged girls, and sexy epic win." as it is described to me. Maybe someday I'll watch it, maybe someday.

It's only 26 episodes (16th episode you can skip entirely. it's just a recap fluff piece). It's not like you're devoting your life to watch every episode of naru-bleach-piece. Take a leap of faith. Maybe (probably) you'll like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2